Nobody Like You

Ty's POV

So after Bree left, all I could think about was what she told me, it was crazy how she has it hard. She was too pretty to go through all of this, I'm starting to think that I'm all she has, and this is why she didn't want to date me, because we might not end well. I understand, I understand it all now. I'm not gonna rush anything, if it happens it happens.

I don't want her to think I'm using her or anything like that, I want her to know that she could come to me whenever she needs me. I'm like so done with all that player ish because its pointless, why have many chicks that just give you sex, when you could just have one dope chick who's always there for you and shows you love and affection.

Bree's POV

I told him, I told him everything. This is why I didn't want to date him, because he's the only person I have at this very moment, and if it ends, it won't end well. He's like my first best friend in 7 years, all through middle and some of elementary I've been by myself. I don't want to be alone now, I know he cares, he shows it. It's just, too hard for me to put my love into a relationship.

((The Next Day ~ At School))

"Hey Bree Bree," Ty said, approaching me. "Hey Ty Ty," I said chuckling, I tried to act like yesterday never happened. "Are you alright?" Ty asked, this time he was one inch away from my lips, and he was holding my waist,"Yes," "I don't ever want you to be scared of me, I want you to know I'm always here for you. I understand why you don't want to be with me, and I can't help but think that I'm all you have. I love you, as a wife, as a sister, as a friend, as my everything," he whispered into my ear. When he said that I instantly smiled,"I love you too," I said kissing him on the cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lol. Here's a little something for you guys!

It's been a while that's why I gave you all this little treat.

Comment & Vote <3