Chapter 11: You Guys Can't Be That Bad

Emilee Sourire

We end up taking a sunset walk before we head to our condo. I heard Brooklyn lives in the same building as us, which is pretty cool I guess.

"So today was fun." Brooklyn speaks up.

"Yeah, really fun." Grace smiles. I smile too.

"So tomorrow I'm going to my first ever serious photoshoot. I would love if you guys can come." Brooklyn looks at us, and then looks at me.

"Of course! What time? We don't have shooting until 2 P.M." I tell him.

"Actually it's until 1 P.M." Grace corrects me with a laugh.

"Either way is perfect. It starts at 9, and ends at 11. We can have lunch again tomorrow before you guys head off to your shooting." He smiles.

"Okay, we'll be there." Grace smiles.

We turn to the sunset, and was amazed with the blend of warm colors in the sky. I smile as the sun goes down gently. I take a quick picture of it and so does Grace and Brooklyn.

"C'mon guys. Let's get going." Lorraine calls from the van we're taking.

We walk to the van, and I feel content with everything that has happened today. Brooklyn and I are trying to get our friendship back on the rail, and Grace and I got to hang out.

I sat in the van, between Grace and Brooklyn. I decided to take my phone out and snapchat. I put the phone in front of my face,

"Hey guys! Today has been great, I had fun hanging out with my girl Grace, and of course Brooklyn. So yeah, goodnight guys... or um goodmorning if it's morning where you live." I laugh.

Grace puts her head in the frame, and so does Brooklyn and the snapchat ended there.

We arrived at the condominium building, I turned to ask Brooklyn,

"What number is your condo? We can walk you there." I offer.

"413." He replies.

"413? You live right next to us, we're 412." Grace laughs.

Oh um. Yay?

"Oh really? Cool." He laughs too.

"We're annoying neighbors. Just saying." I tell him.

"You guys can't be that bad." He jokes.

"Oh trust me. We are." Grace says.

We really aren't.

We all laugh, and walk to our rooms.

"Goodnight Brooklyn." I say, and Grace says the same thing too.

"It's only 8." He laughs.

"Still." I insist with a laugh.

"Goodnight Emilee. Goodnight Grace." He chuckles.

We come in our condo, and I went into the bathroom to take off my makeup. I realize that my moisturizer is in my bag, so I went into my purse and look for it. Only to find one of Brooklyn's polaroid picture of the Sta. Monica Pier from earlier that he asked me to hold.

I decided to give it back to him so I knock at his door, and hear him say 'Come in.'

"You know you just moved here. You shouldn't be so reliant on the fact that everyone here is nice and not psychotic." I laugh.

"Who is that?" I heard a girl voice, coming from a computer.

Brooklyn moved and I saw the same girl I saw on Twitter. The girl, that he was dating.

hey guys! hope you guys enjoyed this chapter xx

don't forget to vote and tell me what you think. love y'all.

Coming Up On The Next Chapter:

"Can I ask a question?" I ask, I kinda want to ask about the girl.

"Sure."

"Are you still dating... Um- Liz?" I ask unsure of what her name is.