Chapter 10: He Promises Once Again

Emilee Sourire

As we're driving to the restaurant, I decided to whip out my phone, and snapchat being with Grace and Brooklyn. Get more social media attention on him.

"Hey lovelies! I'm with..." I trail off.

"Grace." She says with a smile.

"Brooklyn." He says with a small smile.

"Yep, we're heading to a restaurant we don't know about. So yeah, hopefully they have okay food because we never have luck with restaurants." I say laughing.

"But yeah that's really it. So bye guys, love y'all." I add and end the snapchat.

"Just in time we're here." Lorraine says.

"You guys have to leave this car together, I spot a few paparazzis by the restaurant." Catherine points out.

"Okay." Grace says.

Brooklyn gets out first, and since Grace was sitting between me and Brooklyn, she gets out before me. Brooklyn helps her with a little guidance from him, he holds her hand as she steps out.

Then I get out, Brooklyn had a small smile on his face. He does the same gesture to me, but he places his hand on the small of my back as we walk in.

We sit at the back of the restaurant where it's more quiet.

"So I think you guys know why we're here." The modeling agency's manager, Mr. Reid, says.

"Um... to eat?" Grace says confused, earning a laugh from the table.

"Well yes, and to get to know Brooklyn even more and maybe for him to know you guys more." He says.

I think I know him pretty well.

"So Brooklyn. What made you sign up for modeling?" He asks. This is going to be a boring get-to-know-each-other.

"Well, my agent thought I fit in, and it looks like a fun experience so I thought I should try it out." Brooklyn replies.

Mr. Reid continued to ask him boring questions. But one question struck out.

"So is there someone you're nervous to see here in L.A.? I mean, this city is full of celebrities and rising models like you." Mr. Reid asks.

"Um, I was really nervous to see Emilee." He looks at me when he mentions my name.

"And why is that?" Mr. Reid asks, clearly interested.

"Well it's just been a while since we've talked, and we were really close." He replies.

"Oh okay." Mr. Reid says.

"So what happened?" He adds the question.

"Um..." I start to say.

Just then, Grace starts choking.

"Oh my gosh. Grace! Are you okay?" I ask, patting her back.

"Yeah, are you okay?" Brooklyn asks, from beside me since I'm sitting between them.

"I'm fine." Grace gave me a quick wink only I could see.

Then I realized she faked it for me and Brooklyn to avoid the question.

~after lunch~

"So do you guys always come to Sta. Monica Pier?" Brooklyn asks.

Our managers left us alone to roam around, and hang out.

"When we have time, yeah." I reply.

"Ooh! Who wants Dippin' Dots?!" Grace yells when she saw a stand for Dippin' Dots.

"Me!" I say excitedly.

"I'll pass." Brooklyn politely smiles.

"Okay! Cotton candy right?" She asks, and I nod.

She leaves and walks to the stand, while I'm left with Brooklyn.

"Hey, can we try to talk again?" Brooklyn asks.

"Of course." I smile.

"I'm still sorry, and I forever will be. Just please, please one more chance?" Brooklyn begs.

"Okay Brooklyn. If you leave again, I'll never come back." I tell him.

"I promise I won't let you leave again." He promises.

hey guys! we hit double digits on the chapter woo! haha anyways, guess who finished a chapter at 8 in the morning lol, I finished chapter 13 and I think you guys might like it.

but anyways, hope you guys like it and leave me any comments. I love hearing what you guys might like for this story. after all this book is for my readers :)

Coming Up On The Next Chapter:

"Who is that?" I heard a girl voice, coming from a computer.

Brooklyn moved and I saw the same girl I saw on Twitter. The girl, that he was dating.