Chapter 4: Bumped Into A Little Boy

Emilee Sourire

"Get up! Today is TCAs!" Grace exclaims, as she shakes my arm.

"It's not until 6, wake me up at 4." I groan.

"Are you kidding? We're going out for hair, and nails, and food, and whatever else I see and think is necessary!"

"You go do that." I mumble in my pillow.

She rolls me into my blanket making me a part of a blanket burrito. I look at her, and see a mischievous smirk on her face.

"Get up or I push you off your bed." She says seriously.

If I fall off my head will for sure have a bump and we don't want headaches while TCAs.

"Alright fine." I say, she unrolls me.

"C'mon go!" She pushes me in the bathroom.

I sigh in front of the mirror, and trudge in the bathroom to turn on the shower. I did my normal routine for the morning, and 30 minutes later I was out the door with Grace.

"Off to the nail salon!" Grace says excitedly.

"Why are you so excited? This is your second TCAs, and you weren't this excited last year."

"Because I'm actually nominated for something." She laughs.

"Oh okay." I laugh along.

After getting our nails done, Grace dragged me to the gym where we did some workouts. We had time to spare before getting ready so we decided to Skype our families.

"So, I heard Brookie is coming to TCAs." My mom says.

"Yup." I sigh.

"Well that's great! It's been a while since you guys have talked."

As you can see, my mom doesn't know about it.

"Yeah I know." I respond.

"I gotta go sweetheart. I'll talk to you soon. Don't forget to say hi to your dad, James, and Phoebe!" She smiles and said 'I love you'

"Don't worry I already talked to them. I love you too." I smile, and ended the call.

My parents aren't separated, my mom is just at a fashion show in New York about to launch her new line. That's how she became close with Victoria.

My dad is in London where our actual house is with my siblings. He's an actor, and my mom thinks I get my talent from him. He just finished a movie so he's taking a rest.

As I grow up in the industry I try to show people that I'm more than their daughter. I don't want to be known as the girl who only got famous because of her parents. Still, I'm trying to make my own name.

We head to this salon our makeup department reccomended and bought our outfits since our ride to the show will pick us up there.

As we're getting our makeup and hair done I snapchat about Teen Choice Awards. Most celebrities are probably doing it right now so more viewers will watch.

After an hour we were ready to hit the carpet. Our ride came, which was a sleek black car.

"I'm so so so excited!" Grace yelps.

"Me too Grace." I laugh.

When we arrived the driver helped us get out of the car. Right when I came out flashes started going off on me and Grace.

I was wearing a two piece dress. The top was floral and had cuts along the collar while the bottom was a fitted nude pink skirt, and of course nude pumps. While Grace was wearing a tight black dress with triangle cutouts on her side, and silver shoes.

We met up with our own managers and start talking to them on where to go to. Grace and I have different managers but under the same agency.

"Hey Emilee. Oh sweetie, you look stunning!" My manager, Lorraine says.

"Thank you Lorraine. So do you." I smile at her. She looked absolutely beautiful for the awards too.

"Thank you sweetheart. Okay you need to go to her, her, and him for interviews..." She says pointing at different small groups.

"...Then go to that booth for 'E! News'" She says pointing at a small booth that has a holographic theme with it.

"Then of course say hi to your fans. I'm sure I didn't have to say that." She says smiling.

"Thank you Lorraine." I say with a grateful smile.

"No problem. I'll see you later." She says, and left.

I walk the carpet, and bumped into a little boy.

"Hey Emilee!" I look down and see Cruz beaming a smile at me.

"Cruz." I say more in shock, than happiness.

hey guys! I know this chapter was kind of boring atleast until the end, but I just wanted to show Emilee's and Grace's friendship better so yeah :) don't forget to vote and tell me what you think!

I hope you're ready for the next chapter ;)

Coming Up On The Next Chapter:

"Emilee?" Brooklyn asks, taking my hair behind my ear.

"Oh my gosh. Emilee! Are you hurt?" His eyes suddenly grows wide with concern.

"Yeah... I am." I say with sad eyes. I think we both know I'm not talking about my head.