Character Question&Answer!!!

Okay so first question

Aug, why you cheatin on Kami?

August: Oh, who you been chattin with? Listen, ain't nobody cheating on nobody. Get outta here.

***

Amber, where the fucc you at?

Amber: Aww I thought y'all forgot about me. Well, you and Kamille fat ass will be seeing me real soon.

***

Kae, do you miss Chris?

Karreuche: Bitch, would you miss the devil himself after ruining ya life? Didn't think so. Im sorry... I snapped. But no, I don't miss him. He could die for all I care.

***

August is obviously cheating on you. What are you gonna do about it?

Kamille: *laughs*

***

I used to love you, August- but u dirty. How could u do that to Kamille?

August: Man, fuck you and the motherfucka that's feeding you all these lies! Kami a grown ass woman and she got her own judgement. She still with me, ain't she? Okay then, shut yo ass up.

***

Aug, you fucked up.

August: So are your edges, next question!

***

Why'd you do it?

Chris: I'm a imperfect man... I make mistakes. I don't at all regret Royalty, but as for Karreuche...I'd do anything to get her back.

***

You got something up ya sleeve, don't ya?

Kamille: *smiles*  I love your hair, darling.

***

You need to stay away from Kamille. She's engaged.

Shaquille:  So? I don't care. I made it very fuckin clear that I want her. So, nope. I won't leave her alone. Where's August by the way? You need to be worried about his two-timin ass.

***

Lol, I love you.

August:  Lol, that's a strong word.

***

Nicki, you still fucking bitches men?

Nicki: Hoe, please. I'm fucking my own.

***

Zahir is sooooo cute!

Zahir: * sticks tongue out*

Kamille: Thank you.

***

Haven't heard from Tegan in a while...

Tegan: Well, yah be too wrapped up in my sister's drama! But I been chillin. Between you and I ... My girlfriend is pregnant! Don't tell Kamille, yet. I want it to be a surprise.

***

How do you feel about Shaquille?

Kamille: That boy fine. But he stupid.

***

You know about Shaquille?

August: O'neal? Yeah I know of him. Weird question, though.

***

You okay?

Karreuche: Nah. I'll get there though. Thanks for asking.

***

Kamille need to leave you.

August: Who asked you? Kamille ain't leaving shit. That's my baby.

***

You love Aug?

Kamille: Of course, That's my baby's father and my soon to be husband.. I just don't like how he been acting. But it'll get dealt with.

***

You curse a lot, Kae.

Karreuche: so the fuck what? I'm fuckin grown, if you don't like it, too fuckin bad. *giggles*

***

So what's next, Kami?

Kamille: Hmmmm... Stay tuned.

***

Okay, so that was it! Chapter update coming after!