:2:

"Think you put something in the air
Your body's so amazing, and one could even say it's blazing
You're wrapped tight,  Know you've got it going on
Cause you keep your hair nice
Oh, and I ain't even trippin', cause my homies hit first
Cause baby when I hold you, I know we can make it worth
So let me get your contact and the place I can meet you at
Baby, let me hit that super loud
Super strong, super green, got me super gone"
Aug sang as he rolled up. I got Zahir and put my Burberry jacket on. "Where ya goin?" Aug stopped singing. "You expect us to stay here while you smoke? Nigga you trippin." I sucked my teeth. "Now, this ... Bye Kamille." Aug said giving me attitude. I chucked my deuces up and held Zahir's hand and we were out the door.
"Where we going, fat boy? Chuck e cheese's....? Nahhh, too ghetto. The zoo? Nah, too stank. Ooh! The aquarium! Noo too wet. Let's call up aunty Kae, maybe her and Londyn can meet us and we can go somewhere fun." I said finally making up my mind. I dialed up my best bitch.
"Fat pussy gal..." Karreuche picked up the phone. "Well greetings to you too, hoe! What you up to?" I asked putting Zah in the car seat. "Nothing girl, Londyn over here acting like a lil brat, you busy? I need to get out the house." Kae exhaled. "Girl, same. Okay so ima come scoop you and Londyn and we can be out somewhere... Where's Chris?" I asked. "He out front with Shaquille, you'll see them when you pull up. Londyn, come here!! Girl, ima see you when you get here... Londyn finna catch this ass whoopin." Kae hung up. I chuckled to myself and looked at Zah who was smiling up at me. "You love me?" I asked. He stuck his tongue out. "Close enough" I sighed locking my car doors.

I pulled up to Karrueche and Chris's drive way and saw Chris sitting on his Bugatti with another tall nigga. I couldn't see his face, but baby had a nicely structured back. Zahir babbled in the back seat. I looked back at him and pinched his cheeks. I was careful of how I got out the car because my burgundy Vera Wang dress was on a bit too short and my white Chanel heels were on a bit too high. I flipped my hair and strutted to the back door where my son had sat waiting for me. I picked him up and took him out of his seat carefully. Zahir yearned to walk so I put his little eager ass down and let him wobble to his uncle. "King Zah!! Wassup my g?!" Chris picked him up and kissed his cheek. I finally caught up to the boys when I saw who Chris was with. I had no idea who he was but he was fine as shit. "Hey, Chris." I smiled at Breezy. "Aye Kami, Roo inside waiting for you. Aug know you out here looking like this?" Chris looked me up and down. "Boy, I'm grown." I laughed starting to walk off. "So you not gon greet my boy?" He said making things awkward. I stepped back and made eye contact with the young god himself. He did a half smile. "I'm sorry, hi, I'm Kamille Jacobs." I held my hand out for him to shake. " I know who you are, I'm Shaquille. Pleased to meet you, gorgeous." he smiled, exposing his white teeth. I felt my panties dampen. I inhaled then nodded. "Pleasure's all mine." I looked over at him. "That, It will be." He mumbled. "What you sa- "KAMILLE!!" I was cut off by Kae's loud ass mouth. "Ya friend calling you." He smirked. My knees buckled but I quickly got it together and backed up without taking my gaze off of Him, who was now undressing me with his eyes. Shit, that boy was a god, next to my baby, of course. Ain't nobody had nothin on my hubby... but This young man? Child, that was close call.

SHAQUILLE

"Better stop lookin at her like that. That nigga Aug got spider senses. He'll pull up in a blink of an eye if you thinkin bout his bitch." Chris laughed with Kamille's son still in his arms. "She's bad, bro. How the fuck August pull her?!" I spoke like a hatin ass nigga which I was, in this case. "August Alsina, nigga? That's like asking how any of us got the bitches we ever had... we young, ambitious, and no homo, sexy as shit! We attract all types of women! Now at the end of the day, we get to choose who we really want. Now you? You a football player... You get ALL the bitches. Ain't that right Zah?" Chris nibbled on the kid's cheek. "She happy with him?" I asked. "You ain't see that big ass ring on her finger? Nigga he wifing that." Chris laughed. I sucked my teeth. "You ain't see the way she was looking at me?" I smirked. "You best stop lusting over August's wife to be, and find your own. Anywho, get ya mind off Kamille cuh... it ain't gon happen." He shrugged. "The hell it won't.." I twisted my lips. "Nigga and if it do... Ahh, nigga if it do. You better pray for god to send a million angels down to protect yo black ass, cuz I guarantee, Aug will whoop yo ass, and I ain't stopping him cuz I'm telling you now, that's his property and the mother of his son." "The fact that this lil nigga kinda look like you..." I squinted at Zahreek or whatever the hell his name was. "Mannn listen, this Aug's seed, don't play with me." Chris laughed. "You know all y'all lightskins resemble eachother." I laughed too. Kamille came walking back out with Karreuche and Londyn close behind. Kamille's wide ass hips had my attention. She was thick as hell, her titties were full, booty was on Ka-blow! Her stomach was definitely there, I mean she was chubby and shit but she worked it, Not sloppy fat. Shorty was too fine. She had a pretty ass bi-racial face and she held herself together nicely. Not like one of these loose ass big bitches that be tryna catch a come up and dress two sizes too small. I smiled at her and she immediately looked down. I knew she wanted a little bit of this, I honestly don't care about August- I never been the type to care about a bitch man, if I want her... Ima get her, one way or another. Don't nobody turn ya boy down, ya dig?
Kamille finna be my next fuckin victim.

Shaq In M/M
Kami bet not get herself into no shiet. 🙊🙊