7

I didn't get away quick enough.

I stood, watching them again. She was back in his arms, as they danced around the kitchen. Like there was only those two in the world. Like she was the only person that mattered to him.

Why was i watching? Why was i torturing myself?

I was beginning to fear what we had, was never the same as what he has here with her. The more I watched, the more I saw all the differences. The way he looks at her, in awe. How he touches her, soft, caring. Constantly smiling.

Why wasn't it the same with me? I know I could make him feel that way with me. If he'd just give me the chance.

We hardly had those moments. And It was those times I craved for the most. I wanted that side of him, more than anything now. But it seemed now, even though my feelings had grown for him. I was still, just the same old slapper I was to begin with. Just the bit on the side to keep him busy and give him the best of both worlds.

Everything in me was screaming to just go, leave. For good this time. And I couldn't understand why I couldn't do it.

Everything was so clear to me now. The picture of the two of them in front of me, proved I'd never have him in the way she has him. She was the one he loved. And nothing I could do or say would ever change that now.

I dropped my head in defeat. This had to stop, and now. Before it killed me off.

"Hey" I spoke fast before Matty could turn to walk back inside, "that movie sounds good now" I smiled up, shyly at him. Not knowing if he'd now reject me from my turn down before.

He nodded over with a grin. Knowing exactly what I had in mind as I bit my lip and pulled my vest down slightly to show more cleavage to make sure he got the hint properly.

This was the only way I was going to put an end to me and George. I have to.

Maybe if I'm getting it from some other guy, I won't be tempted to go knocking on his door anymore. Maybe it's not George I'm obsessed with.

Could it just be the sex. Or was that wishful thinking here?

But there's only one way to find out.

"My place or-"

"Yours" I cut him off. My parents were home tonight. And with the mood I was in, I wasn't planning on being discreet or quiet for a change.

* * * * * *

"Can i get you a drink?" he asked, throwing his jacket over the back of the sofa and heading straight into the kitchen.

His place was rather cluttered, clothes hanging over the back of the sofa and dirty plates and old pizza boxes left on the living room floor. Nothing like George's house.

I followed on behind, sitting myself up on his kitchen counter.

"Sure" I shrugged. Crossing my legs at the ankles. But a drink was the last thing on my mind. And I knew we both knew this.

"Er-" He started yanking cupboard doors open to see what he had to offer, "Okay... Vodka, wine, tequila?" he crouched at the cupboard below me to search through the bottles.

I watched him, knowing I needed to hurry this whole thing up before I could change my mind, "how about sex on the-"

"I don't think we have everything in for that" he threw an apologetic look up at me before reaching for a bottle.

"You didn't let me finish" I chuckled with an eye roll.

"Go on...." he stood, bringing himself directly in front of me.