Safe together

Emi's P.O.V

I woke up by the sound of singing birds outside the window. I gave them a small smile as I stretched my arms and legs. I looked to the side and found a sleeping guy. "WOW!!!" I jumped up in surprise and moved to couch edge. 

After a short while of staring, I remembered about what happened yesterday. It wasn't a dream... 

The zombie boy woke up rubbing his eyes, "What time is it...?" he asked yawning. I smiled at him and looked out the window," It must be somewhere around noon..." I answered. "Eh...? We slept that long?" he questioned ,standing up and adjusting his hoodie. I gave him a nod and grinned at him," YEP! We were super busy at night!" 

He stood up and walked to me as we looked out the window together."Damn... what if they found out that we aren't humans?" He asked me looking worried. I stared back at him with worried eyes but I tried to smile," I- I don't know...".

That was a good question. I need to be more careful and not naive. This make-up is not gonna stay on forever so I need to act fast.

I look back at him and smacked his back,"Its alright! When it comes, will be ready!" I said reassuring as he calmed down a little. "Oh ya! That reminds me. You don't remember your name right?" I asked him. He gave a sad expression but answered "yes", "Then you're name can be Haru!" I said happily. He blinked a few times, "Spring...?" he asked unsure, "Yeah! Well my name's Smile and you're Spring!" I explained. He smiled at me and nodded, Well I guess that means its a Yes!

Then I saw someone walk by, Zen... He was wearing his vest and holding his rifle while walking in those jeans... and... I started drooling but I was snapped out of thought by Haru, "Do you like him?" He asked me. Of course I like him! But I couldn't tell him that... I feel like my love for Zen should be kept a secret.

I grabbed a dress shirt that one of the girls gave me and I tossed a shirt I found at Haru. He wore it and we bought walked out the cabin. No one realized we were together so we are lucky we didn't cause a misunderstanding. 

I started walking but Haru stopped. I looked at him and walked towards him," Hey... whats wrong?" I asked him looking a little worried. "I'm scared..." he muttered looking down, I pat his head and smiled at him. He is about my age but he acts like a little kid... I will be sure to protect him.... 

I grabbed his hand and we started walking. Haru and I are the same... we are both scared but as long as I am with him then its fine.

I saw Zen and he seemed to have noticed me. He gave me a soft smile and waved to me. Yeah... I love Zen.. I am safe with him...