Zombie Rampage

Zen's P.O.V

I and the other group members have been huddling to keep each other safe! But the new girl.... She is like a happy robot....

Emi's P.O.V

Ah! The sweet air of luxury and victory! My zombie families have been giving me confused faces but I don't care! They don't hurt me, AND IM SURE I WONT HURT THEM! MUHAHAHA! Anyways~ I love being a hunter! I got a gun, group and I got to be with my crush!

I looked behind to see that I was probably dozen of feets away from my group," They'll make it..." I say shrugging as I wave at a zombie. I don't hate zombies, I just don't like what they did to me.... if they could speak English, I would have been friends with them for eternity!

I walked a lot, my team members probably decided to go back but I dont care! I walked more, and more, and more... and more.... Until! I saw someone walking. "Hey!! YO!!" I shouted waving my hands in the air wildly, I caught the person's attention as the person looked back at me... it was a boy. I ran towards him and smiled at him," Are ya a survivor~? You look about my age! Im Emi! Im a hunter and I love Chocolate!" I explained as I shacked his hand. "Im... Im..." he was silent, I could even see his face cause his dang hoodie covered his face. I put my finger on his lips," Dont talk! Hehe! Dont force it! Im bringin ya back to camp!" I exclaimed before dragging him back to base. It wasn't easy. He didnt not want to move or walk, I had to hide him from zombies, carry him, bring him up buildings, bring him down buildings, get him something to drink and entertain him... the life of a hunter.

When we reached base, I marched in with him and all the other hunters just stared at me in shock, Heh! You thought I was dead?! Too bad suckers! I saw Captain rushing out of his tent and giving me a smile! YEP,THATS RIGHT! I SURVIVED AND BROUGHT A NEWBIE!

After a long campfire and getting to know everyone, I brought the newbie back to where he is gonna stay. He walked up to his lounge but I grabbed his hand. "It was nice meeting you! I hope we can be good friends!" I grinned at him but he did not do anything. No, I was curious, how does he look like? My hand slowly traveled to his face as I pulled the hoodie down and.... 0____0.... he was a zombie... CRAP!

WOOOO!! Cliffhanger! I hopw you enjoy this chapter! It was not sooo long but what are you gonna do about it~? Next chapter, I will introduce the Zombie boy and until then, BYE!