New Friend~!

Oh crap! Crap crap crap crap! Crapp!!! Oh wait! He speaks?!

I grabbed both of his shoulders and started shaking it," You know English?!" The boy shivered and almost fainted from the fright. I let go of him and pulled him into my small cabin and slammed the door. I can't believe it... he is like me...?

I sat next to him on my small couch and looked into his beautiful green eyes, "Heyy... I-I'm Emi... What's your name...?" I asked him softly.He hesitated but he manage to say some words," I-I don't know... I don't remember..." he answered almost crying. I made a huge idiotic grin and shacked his hand,"Kyahh!! I'm so happy! There is a zombie that looks like me and talks like me! It's nice to meet you!"

The boy was startled but smiled," Why did you being me here...? And why are you with humans...?" He asked me. "Well~ I thought that you were human so I brought you here! And I hate being a zombie so I came ere and I blend perfectly with the humans!" I explained acting normal. He blinked a few times, trying to accept my idiotic explanation but gave up. " don't worry! You'll understand soon!" I smacked his back and hugged his arm,"We are gonna be best friends!" After saying that, I immediately fell asleep.

I am always unlucky but I am happy that I have a friend... I'm not lonely.

Hey~~ That's the end of this chapter! Sorry if it was short,boring and cheesy but I am super sick and I can't think properly... I will try to update tomorrow but sorry if I can't! And! I decided to try to update once everyday! I am super free but when school starts... the update date might change... till then, Bye!!