From the Night he Came

His path crossed mine, either by ones design or a dark fate. From the shadowy world his body came. Each step measured, the precise click of his dress shoes on the pavement tolling thy doom. Pale skin and sunken sullen eyes never blinked; the bright sable colour pulsed as my heart fluttered in dread. Despite my fear, sick curiosity held me there on the open pavement one should have run and never looked back.

The closer he came the more I saw the blood of his previous victim upon the white shirt splattered and smeared, my end displayed for me upon it. Just before he closed me in his arms embracing me like a friend, a kiss he did place upon my cheek calming my body any resistance or fight diminishes. The gentle touch of his mouth on my cheek repeats by my neck; his kiss a potent sedative keeping me compliant.

The soft kiss is replaced by hard points applying pressure to the skin till it breaks. No scream of pain or terror left my mouth only an audible moan of pleasure from the vampire. He took my blood and consumed it slowly getting the substance; my heart pump it for him. Slowly the dark calm became deeper and slid through me finally taking my vision.

From up high I watched him discard me as one might rubbish left to slump on the pavement to be sweep away by officials tomorrow.