Blood Donor

Chapter 1

Chapter 1

I don't know why but I just googled it, 'Vampire Donor'. In 0.59 seconds several thousand results. Some of the results were questionable and most were just links to porn!

But one site, a couple of pages in stuck out. It wasn't all blood, and cliché vampires all dressed in black; and the virginal female dressed all in white exposing her neck to the leering vampire.

It just looked like a dating site actually. The big tag line read Dark seeking the Dark in a red curly cursive text. Probably really cheesy line, but I was feeling open minded. I'd heard about these groups of people who identify as vampire. Who drink blood and meet as a group from all walks of life. People like judges to stay at home Moms. Maybe this was one of those deals, or an emo goth thing full of depressed teenagers.

Curiosity got the better of me and Immediately clicked the rectangular register button. A form popped up with the usual information name, address, and email; then I had to put in my blood type. This really made me chuckle. This site kept up with this whole dark vampire theme. Listing a few interests, and hobbies.

Glamorizing my bio a bit, with lots of references to being bleak, and lost and other emo crap i could think of.

Then I had to upload a photo, going through my pics on my computer I realised I didn't have many of myself, or I was crammed in with friends. Finally settling on suitable dark and moody black and white image, hipster cool type of thing. With a quick crop and cheeky editing on a free program it was ready.

Blindly I accepted the T&C's and in that one click I was registered. My complete profile filled the screen. The views read zero.

In brackets next to my name was 'New Blood' in the red cursive again. I smirked out loud. I thought I'd snoop around see who else was on this site, clicking the menu I scrolling down to the title Bloodlines. A pop out sub menu with blood types slid out, I clicked on then A-negative; the blood filled timer whirled around in the middle of my screen for a second or two then disappeared. Replaced with a list of photos and names the A- minus highlighted. This list had 10 pages, wow I thought. Running my hand through my hair in mild disbelief that there was enough wackos out there to fill ten pages for one blood type. Granted, I was one of those wackos now, but still.

Vanity, no surname A-

Carmilla rouge A-

Pandora, no surname A-

Dracula Vader

Lestat

Marius

Undead 69

Bloody Mary (really, I thought)

Star black etc

There were so many historical vampires and pop culture names it was unreal. The best was Jemima Bloodle Duck!!!

I nearly spat my coffee out, a bribble escaped down my chin absorbing into my t-shirt. I wasted several hours browsing the site, before I turning off the computer I checked my views,

Zero, I felt disappointed know one looked at it!