「chapter four」

I swear, he's seriously so excited that we're in Seoul now...

"You're acting like a kid, Jaebum," I commented.
"Am I not a kid?"
"Technically, you're an adult..."

He rolled his eyes at me and continued his jumping on the bed. I left him inside the bedroom and went around the apartment. It didn't take long. The place wasn't very big anyway.

I went back inside the room and sat on the edge of the bed. I ended up bouncing a bit because of his continuous jumping for a while longer before he stopped and plopped down beside me, a wide smile on his face.

"I feel so great," he smiled, his eyes practically disappearing.
"I can see that,"

He laughed and flicked my forehead gently, but it still hurt. He grabbed my hand, taking me by surprise, and pulled me out of the bedroom, to the couch.

He sat down on it and patted the space beside him.

"You're way too hyper today,"
"Can't help it," he smiled. "I'm just so happy,"

His smile was so contagious today, I couldn't but smile along with him. And to be attracted by his smile... His really was extremely beautiful.

I laughed at him.

"Are you that happy to be in Seoul?"
"Yeah. I can do music like I want to,"
"So you're going to go busking?"

He looked at me with an expression like 'duh'

"No, I'm going to go beaching in Seoul," he said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

I grabbed my phone, which was ringing on the table and set it on speaker.

"Hello?"
"Heeeeey,"

It was Youngjae, one of my close friends. Jaebum knew him, too, and they were closer than me and Youngjae were.

"Youngjae!!" Jaebum shouted. Since he was right beside me, his shout hurt my ear.
"Hyuuuung!!"

How can boys be so childish?

"Okay okay, so why'd you call, Jae?"
"I'm heading to Seoul on the fourteenth, what's your address?"
"What's the fourteenth?"
"Saturday,"

We gave him the address, and that was pretty much it.

~*~

During the times we went busking, he was normally the one who sang and I was the one who played the guitar. I only play guitar when I have nothing to do, but since he's going to sing, I might as well be the one to play.

Every time he sang, he'd attract a crowd. A big one each time, that I was honestly surprised. Sure, he had an amazing voice, but to attract so much people to listen to him. It was just...wow.

"This is really fun, to just sing as long as you want and to have people listen to you," he smiled brightly.

And I notice, he 's been smiling much more than normal ever since we came to Seoul.

"You're really happy here, aren't you?"
"It's obvious, isn't it? I love it in Seoul,"

I fell silent.

"Don't you think your parents are worrying for you right now?"
"No. I bet they completely don't care,"

I opened my mouth to speak but he started walking faster, causing me to do the same to keep up with him. There were times when he was just annoyingly immature, especially at these sort of times when I'm asking about his parents.

"So what do you want to do now?"

And now he's back to normal.

"Can't we just go home?"
"You tired?" he asked, chuckling.
"No. I just want to go home,"

He laughed and ruffled my hair, fixing the strap of his backpack over his shoulder before putting an arm around me.

"Then let's go eat first before we do. I'm hungry,"
"Fine,"

Fine. We eat, then we go home.

"Ice cream?" I raised my eyebrows.
"What? I didn't say we were going to eat something like ramen or ddeokbokki. Ice cream is still food, it's just a dessert,"

I raised my eyebrows at him, taking the ice cream cup from him.

So we walked while eating our ice cream. Every time we passed a store that got the both of our attentions, we would stop and wait for the other to finish before walking again.

All in all, it took us an hour to walk back home.

"I still can't believe I agreed to carry you," he groaned. I laughed and held on tighter since he started to walk faster now.
"You're so nice, Jaebum-ie," I smiled, resting my chin on his shoulder.
"Shut up. If you weren't my best friend, I'd put you down for you to walk on your own right now,"

I laughed again and started playing with his ears.

"Aish. Stop that! You're so childish!"
"Of course!!~"
"Even aegyo now? Wah, you're really..."

He didn't speak again until he stopped in front of elevator in the lobby of the apartment building, then he put me down. We reached the fourth floor, then I handed him the keys.

"You're really making me do everything today!" he complained.

I ignored him and ran inside the apartment, jumping on the couch.

"I think I shouldn't have bought you ice cream today. It just made you hyper..."
"Thanks, Jaebum-ie! I really had fun today!!" I said happily.
"Aish," he let out a sigh and walked to me, grabbing me by my waist and forcing me to sit down. "Just sit, okay? You're making me dizzy,"

I nodded slowly.

"Good," he took a deep breath, sitting down on the floor in front of me.

And it's somewhat making me feel strange that his hands didn't leave my waist even though he already sat down. But it seems like he didn't notice that...

___________________________________________________________________________

How is this??~ Any comments?? :))