Chapter 2: I Am What?

Bandit P.O.V 

 "I am what?" I said. 

 "The long lost daughter of the Ways. As in Gerard and Lindsey." Ty said. 

 "Uh-uh. No way in hell am I Bandit. I'm Bailey Wayland," I said. 

 "Bailey Wayland huh?" Ty said crossing his arms. 

 "Yeah." 

 "Okay, your first two letters of your first name is B-A, 'bandit' also start with B-A. Your last name! Holy fuck, your last name says it all. Wayland. Do you have a middle name?" Ty asked. 

 "Yeah. It's Leela," I said slowly. 

 "And how do you spell that?" Ty said with a smirk. 

 "L-E-E-L-A, Leela," I said.

 "You have Lee in your middle name! You have the same initials as Bandit Lee Way! B-L-W!" Ty said.

 "Whoa, calm down boy. How is your ass so sure I'm the long lost daughter of the Ways?" I asked.

 "Dude! You look just like Lindsey, a little bit like Gerard, and that picture right there of how you're suppose to look like now, looks exactly like you." Ty said pointing to the picture. 

 I looked at the picture of Lindsey on his phone. Ty was right, I do look like her. I look at the picture at the bulletin board. Why would my parents kidnap me? Most importantly, my mother. 

 "You sure?" I asked.

 "I'm a hundred percent completely sure." Ty said. 

 I still think this is all a lie. I mean, any girl can look like Bandit or Lindsey. Bandit can be anywhere. Hell, she can even be in China. Or worse, dead. 

 I shook the thought of Bandit being dead. She can't be dead. But then again, Ty over here is convince I'm Bandit Lee Way. 

 When I said I wish I had Gerard and Lindsey as parents before, I didn't mean it literally. Or I didn't mean me being Bandit, the long lost daughter! 

 I must of been silent for too long because Ty snapped his fingers in front of my face. 

 "Listen here Bandit or Bailey, if you don't thing you're Bandit, go to this website," Ty said getting a piece of paper out of his pocket and a highlighter and started to write something down. "You'll know right there. It's run by the FBI. They have public records of when that person went missing and things like that." 

 "How do you know this?" I asked looking at the paper. 

 "My sister was missing too. We found her through that website." Ty said. 

 "Oh." 

 "One thing." Ty began. "When is your birthday?" 

 "May 27, 2009," I said. 

 "You are totally Bandit Lee Way," Ty said, 

 "I'm home!" I yelled once I'm inside the house. 

 "Bailey, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" My brother yelled from the couch.

 "Where's mom?" I asked. 

 "She went to see Magdalena, she said she'll be back in an hour," Brady said not taking his eyes off the T.V. 

 "What about dad?" I asked.

 "Won't be home until five," Brady said.

 I looked at the clock, it was three twenty-five.