I walked towards the training grounds, and found a lot of mice rubbing their paws together vigorously, trying to summon something upon their request. The planks levitated to an inch above the ground then dropped to the floor with a huge thud. I smiled a bit at that, remembering I was one of them in approximately a year ago. 

I padded along the training grounds, seeing mice huddled around the mentors while they demonstrated their skills in summoning and cheese-collecting. They stared at the mentors, their eyes sparkling with admiration and appreciation as they got to their tasks and started repeating their actions. I smiled when the white pelted mouse turned around and faced me as his bluish-green coloured eyes set upon my presence and his jaw twitched up into a large grin. "Hey!" He yelled and I smiled at him. He patted the shoulder of a black pelted mouse and then he walked towards the entrance and grabbed me in an embrace. "How are you?" He asked when our paws touched.

"Alright, I guess." I answered with a frown as he frowned back. 

"What's wrong?" He asked, as he led me away from the crowd and into mud trail. 

"It's just tribe stuff." 

"Tribes are tiring in a way," he agreed as we took a turn to the left and he stopped under the shade of the beach.

"Well I guess it's just my rank." I admitted as he nodded.

"I told you that you shouldn't keep your commander rank, Mothy boo." I smiled at the nickname.

"After all this time, you're still calling me Mothy Boo?" I asked, as the edge of his jaw twitched up into a smirk.

"Once a Mothy Boo, always a Mothy Boo." He answered as-a-matter-of-factly. I pursed my lips and looked into the deep blue sea. 

"The colour of the sea," I began as his attention snapped towards me.

"What about it?" He asked, as he leaned back onto the tree trunk.

"The colour is just like your eyes, the shade of comforting deep blue colour. And it's beautiful." He smiled, but something in his eyes gave me an uncomfortable feeling that I couldn't explain.

"You know?" He asked, looking at me with his bluish-green eyes. "My eyes are not blue anymore." 

"I know, X." I sighed, before looking at him solemnly. "But whatever it is, it's still beautiful and clear as it always is." 

"Same goes to you. You know that? When your eyes are blue, it looks like sapphire. And it's really beautiful. It's just like the night sky, with stars sparkling among the different shades of blue, from deep blue to midnight blue. It's just that beautiful, you know?" My cheek flushed red with the compliments as I looked away, grinning like an idiot.

"You have to know that... X... You were like a brightest star that had ever shone in my sky." I looked at him truthfully as he smiled.

"I know." That was what he said.

"Have you... regretted that you have fallen for me?" I whispered, my eyes flashing blue for a brief second.

"Never." The reply came almost instantly. "Never." He repeated. "I know who you are, I know what kind of person you are, Moth." He took another breath before continuing. "You are beautiful from inside and out, although people don't tell you that, you'll have to know it. Things may not be in your way, but Moth, promise me one thing?"