Chapter 9.

5 months later

A lot has happened over the past few months. It was correct that Raven beat her brother into submission. She decided to not kill him and let the council decide what to do with him. He has been locked in the underground cells, chained against the wall with silver chains and injected with small amounts of wolfsbane everyday. I do believe that Raven didn't kill him because she still loves her brother no matter what.

Since Raven beat him, she was recognized as the new Alpha of the Bloodshed pack. She has been meeting with many different Alphas who were once enemies, trying to sort things out. My hair has been growing back, filling in the bald spots, my scars were healing and I am happier. Raven even brought me into her pack as an official pack member and made me her Beta.

This isn't a happy ending though, bad things do still happen along with good things. Being five months pregnant with Gabriel's child was not the happiest thing in the world. Raven suggested I terminate the pregnancy but it isn't her decision, it's no ones decision but my own and I decided to keep it.

I still haven't been down to visit Gabriel so he doesn't know about the child. I don't even know if I should tell him.

"Alpha Gabriella did you call for me?" I asked as I wobbled into the office.

Normal humans aren't usually huge during 5 months of their pregnancy but werewolf children tend to go fast so she wolves give birth around 6 or 7 months. Right now I was pretty big.

Raven held her hand up as if telling me to wait. I noticed she was on the phone so I sat down in a chair and waited patiently.

"Yes Alpha...yes as the new Alpha of the pack we wish no harm and only wish for alliances...yes I have the paperwork and will bring it during the meeting...thank you." She hung up the phone and sighed loudly.

"Being an Alpha sucks! Seemed like all Gabriel did was drink, have sex and beat people. I have all this paperwork to catch up with, make a total count of pack members, warriors and pups, find out how we will finance the pack because Gabriel almost made this pack bankrupt, find out the schooling situation, rebuild buildings it's too much!" She cried out loud.

"It'll be worth it in the end." I giggled.

"It better be because this is stressful." She groaned.

She looked over the desk and laughed.

"You look like you're ready to pop!" She clutched her stomach and laughed.

"Shut up it's not funny!" I scolded.

"Well could you help your Alpha out?!" She suggested.

"I would suggest investing in some small businesses in the city to help with finances. Have a construction crew work on buildings and houses and as far as school isn't there a high school nearby? Have the students go there and as far as the pups they have a wolf school here and then a normal elementary school with humans." I explained.

"And this is why you're my Beta." She smiled sadly.

I gave a small smile. "I understand Rave, you still miss him."

She shook her head and shrugged.

"It's fine it's nothing I can do now. Oh yeah by the way, since I became Alpha all Alphas in this north region are summoned to a meeting, Betas have to come along." She said.