Lui Calibre - I Wasn't Imagining

Before we start... I just realized I never did one of these ( as Lui one-shot)! I feel stupid now. But anyway Enjoy!

(Y/N)'s POV:

"(Y/N), I think we should take a small break for a while." My boyfriend, Lui Calibre, said. A tear rolled down my face. "What did I do wrong?" I asked. He pulled me into a hug, as I cried a bit more into his shirt.

"Nothing. I love you. If you really love me you'll wait no matter what time between us, okay?." - "Okay." I said. He got out of the hug and walked out of my house. I sighed, as I walked up to my bedroom. What did I do wrong?

Time Skip>>> 3 days later...

We haven't talked, at all. I'm starting to wonder why. I get into some random clothes, as I walk out of my house. I walked down my street, smiling to myself. I can't wait to see him again.

I reached his neighborhood, as my dorky smile got bigger. I reached his house, as I was about to knock. But, something told me to look threw the front window where his living room was.

I looked over, as I was Lui with his lips hugging with some other brown haired girl's lips. A tear went down my face, as he looked up and saw me.

I walked away, not daring to even look back. I guess he didn't love me, because he didn't wait like I did.

Lui's POV:

"What's wrong babe?" (R/N) asked. I looked down at her, as I shook my head. "Nothing." I said with a smile. She smiled back as I locked my lips with her's again. I must have been seeing things.

Time Skip>>> Next Day...

I woke up on the couch, as I remembered (Y/N). I smiled to myself thinking she was next to me. I looked over seeing (R/N) next to me instead.

I sighed to myself. Why did I do this? Why am I so stupid? "Morning Babe." She said. I rolled my eyes and stood up. I pulled on jeans and a t-shirt.

"Where are you going?" She asked sitting up. "To someone better then you." I said. I ran out of my house.

I ran all the way to (Y/N)'s house. I knocked a bunch of times, as the door pulled open. (Y/N) was standing there, as I hugged her. She didn't hug back. "Get off of me." She said plainly. I pulled away, with my hands on her shoulders. She pushed them off, as I looked at her.

"Your not happy to see me?" I asked myself. "You don't love me. Why should I be happy?" She asked crossing her arms. I raised my eyebrow confused.

"What are you talking about? I love you so much!" I said. "I waited Lui. 3 days. 3 fucking days! I walk to your house happy to see you and your lips are locked with someone else's! You want me to be happy?" She yelled at me.

She pushed me as I stumbled back. I was staring at her in stock. She had tears going down her face. "Don't talk to me. Ever again." She said. She slammed her front door.

I got on my knees crying. Mumbling I'm so so sorry baby girl. I wasn't imagining her yesterday at my window.