Ungreatful Cheater - CaRtOoNs

I sat in the living room, with my boyfriend Luke, or CaRtOoNs. His phone buzzed, as I grabbed it and handed to him. "Check it for me." He said. I shrugged and unlocked his phone and saw that Delirious texted him.

Delirious - Hey babe, wanna play Gmod with (Y/N)?

I smirked, as I looked threw other texts. It was them basically doing stupid flirting jokes to each other. Delirious even said to say some to me, when I remember Luke doing.

"So, how long have you been dating Delirious?" I asked laughing. He took the phone, and saw the text. "What we aren't aloud to have some bromance?" He asked.

"So, all of your conversations are bromance?"

"No!"

"Yes."

"No."

"No."

"Yes- wait what?"

I started laughing. I got off of the couch, trying to look mad as possible but it wasn't really working. "I can't believe you had an affair." I said. I let some giggles go, as I walked away and into the kitchen. I started making myself some cereal.

I felt someone grab my waist, as I set the cereal box down. Luke picked my up the threw my over his shoulder. "Put me down you, uh, you ungrateful cheater!" I yelled. He brought me back to the living room. "Okay." The threw me back into the couch. I tried to get up, as he held my hands above my head.

"Back off you ungrateful man!" I said laughing. He laid down on top of me, great. "Luke! Your heavy get off!" I said. I pushed him into the floor, as I laid on top of him. "Why you laying on top of me?" He asked.

"To make sure you can't cheat." I said.

"It was a joke."

"Nah. Your pretty comfy away. I'm sleeping here."

"Okay." He put his arms around me, as he went to his side bring me into his chest. "Your a idiot." - "I know but you love me away."

"I don't love a ungrateful cheater."

"I'm not cheating!"

"Whatever you say ungrateful cheater."

"Sass level 99."

"You love the sass."

"And you love the ungrateful cheater."

"Whatever."