Instead of eating it, though, the large white cat tapped it with his paw, sending it scattering across the floor. Turning playful, Wolf pounced forwards, causing the small piece of food to fly under the table.

Presley burst into laugher, finding Wolf's antics amusing. "You're supposed to eat it, silly!" she giggled, leaning her head under the table and watching as the cat pawed at the piece of cereal.

"He is crazy," Camila laughed softly, an affectionate smile spreading across her face.

"What's your favorite color?" Presley turned back to Camila, surprising the girl by changing the subject so suddenly. Laughing softly, Camila shrugged.

"Yellow," she nodded, giving Presley a small smile. "What is yours?"

"I don't have one," Presley glanced back down at Wolf.

"Why not?" Camila raised an eyebrow.

"Cause' I don't want the other ones to get jealous," Presley nodded confidently. "I don't wanna make em' sad."

"Oh," Camila giggled, amused by Presley's logic.

"On my birthday my cake had rainbows on it," Presley remembered, sitting up straighter and nodding excitedly at Camila. "It was this big," she explained happily, holding out her hands.

Meanwhile, Lauren had been stirred awake from all the commotion in the dining room. At first, she was confused when she woke up alone, but she quickly remembered the events of the night before.

Hearing Camila and Presley's soft voices coming from the dining room caused a small smile to spread across her face. Everything was starting to feel normal again.

Yawning, the green eyed girl brushed her hair out of her face and wandered into the dining room. She leaned against the doorway, watching as Camila attempted to toss a piece of cereal into her mouth. It bounced off of her nose and rolled onto the floor.

Not yet aware of Lauren's presence, Camila giggled and grabbed another fruit loop. But when she saw Presley's gaze was focused elsewhere, she turned around to look where the other girl was looking.

"Morning," Lauren laughed softly, her voice quiet and raspy from just waking up. Her lips curved into a soft smile when Camila laughed quietly.

"Hi," Camila giggled, glancing back at Presley. "We were eating breakfast."

"I see that," Lauren laughed, leaning against the back of Camila's chair and placing a kiss into the top of her wife's head. She reached over Camila's shoulder to check the smaller girl's phone, furrowing her eyebrows when she realized what day it was.

"Shoot," the green eyed girl whispered under her breath, running a hand through her hair and standing back up. "I told Toby we'd watch Lucas today while he drove Maia up to see her mom..." she bit her lip.

Camila nodded softly and glanced at Presley, who was looking at them both curiously. Standing up, Camila gave Lauren a soft smile.

"I can get us ready," she nodded in Presley's direction. "Call Maia and tell her we will be there soon."

"Have I ever told you I love you?" Lauren laughed softly, leaning in and kissing Camila's cheek. She was relieved that Camila didn't mind that she'd had something scheduled for them. Her wife just smiled, looking down to hide the blush on her cheeks.

"Good morning, kiddo," Lauren smiled, turning to Presley and bending down to match her height. She ruffled her caramel color hair, earning a shy giggle from the girl. "You're gonna meet some new friends today. I know they've been dying to meet you."