Birthday Gift [kimtaeng09]

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM TAEYEON!"

I jumped out of my bed to see all of my friends standing in my room. They are clapping, throwing confetti and whipped cream at me.

I laughed miserably. "Ah, what is this?" I whined and they laughed at me.

"What dou you mean? It's your birthday! Come on, we bought this expensive cake just for you!" Hyoyeon said and I chuckled.

I know it's my birthday and they want to congratulate me but it is 12am.

"Come on, make a wish and blow the candle so we can taste how this expensive cake. I'm holding back here," Soo Young, who brings the cake, said.

She moved closer and sit on my bed, holding the cake in front of my face. I clasped my hands together and close my eyes.

I opened my eyes and blow the candles.

"What is this? These things won't die!" I yelled as I blow the candles many times. The girls are laughing and soon I realized.

"Ck, I was pranked again didn't I?" I said, wearing a fake annoyed expression.

"It was Yoona's idea! She found these funny candles," Hyoyeon said and Yoona was still laughing.

Suddenly, my vision went blank and I felt something sticky and creamy all over my face.

Am I-

The girls bursted into laughter and I realized that someone -one of the girls- just shoved a cake to my face.

"Omo! You're so oblivious you don't even notice I was sneaking beside you!" Yuri said between her laugh.

"YAH! KWON YURI!" I screamed for her and soon all of our faces are covered in cream.

The girls spending their time in my apartment until the sun rising and we actually didn't sleep. We just talked about everything related to my embarrassing moments or another surprises we did for each other birthday or special occasion.

It was 10am and the we were eating our breakfast made by Tiffany and Jessica. They made a sunny side-up egg with bacon -classic type of breakfast- and waffles -new York style- with different kind of syrups.

"I feel like I'm in America," I said as I munch my waffle. It was so damn good.

"Speaking of america," Sunny said, swallowing her food first then looking at me. "How's Baekhyun? Did he texted you already?" She said.

I shook my head, "Not yet. Time difference remember. I think he's busy or sleeping right now," I said calmly as I shoved another piece of waffle into my mouth.

"Don't you have any worries like, what if he cheated on you or he forgot that he has a girlfriend here in Seoul?" She said and I stopped for a while.

"Of course. Every girl in the universe would have doubts if they're experiencing a long distance relationship. Heck, most of them didn't last long. There is times we talked through Skype and got into argument -which I started first- and didn't talk to each other for like a week or two," I said and the girls are looking at me with a sorry eyes.

I smiled. "But, he always took the lead and texted me first, wanting to solve the problems we had. Unlike those guys who just runaway when they had problems and decided to cheat. He never told me 'I miss you' but from his act and his words I know that he miss me too," I said with a big smile on my face.

"Aigoo, it feels nice to fall in love, yeah? You two have been dating for 5 years, I wonder how you can work things out," Jessica said.

"Aha! That's the same question I have! And why don't you just make it legal?" Tiffany said while pointing to her left ring finger.