Happy Baekyeon Day

"Taeyeon-ah, you're not coming home?" Asked her choreographer as she's putting her things into her sports bag.

"Ah, no. I want to pratice my singing after this," Taeyeon answers with a smile as she prepares the stand mic.

The choreographer smiles and waves her hand to Taeyeon, leaving the room and Taeyeon alone.

She heaves a sigh and picking up her phone from the floor. She sit against the mirror wall and logging in to her instagram. She open the photo she just uploaded earlier and read the comments. Most of the comments are in foreign language so she couldn't really understand wether its a hateful or a loving comment. But she smiles as she read the loving comments, both in korean and basic english. She's taking her time for reading the comments on every picture she uploaded. She couldn't read them all of course but she spend around 5 minutes for a picture.

Her smile slowly fading when she gets into one photo which she never knew will be one of the scandalous photo of her. Two pieces of oreos. It's kinda funny to her knowing that a lot of people wants her to delete this photo. Heh, she thought that everyone would love oreo right? But sadly, not this one. They hating it. They spit on it. They crush it.

She open the comment sections, and to her surprise there are a lot of comments saying congratulations of baekyeon's second year. Happy baekyeon day. Your love is still strong. We support you. We love you. If only they knew the truth. Will they still leaving such loving comments like this? Nah, she doesn't have the guts to even think and hoping that they will. The dating news was enough to hurt alot of people without her intention to do. Hurting them once again which such news is so cruel for her to do. But is what she's doing now is the right thing? She still not sure about that.

She keeps on reading the comments, all the way up. Everyone saying congratulations. A thought came into her mind. Did he also receive these comments? To satisfy her curiosity, she goes to his account, her label-mate account, Byun Baekhyun. She has to be careful, trying hard not to accidently liking on his picture. If she did, the world would flip upside down a thousand times once again.

She opened the recent photo, and it turns out that he also received those comments. Have he read it? What is he thinking if he had?

She open the tagged photo. There are some pictures with their combined names or edited photo. But the photo about him and his best friend dominates it.

Does she jealous about it? No. She knows how great it is to have a best friend and makes the world questioning your sexual orientation. It just shows how close and intimate you are to each other.

Is she angry about it? No. The fans have their right to do it. Even though sometimes it crossed the line. But no one can stop them, right?

What she feel is sadness. How people could be so hateful to them. How people saying bad and harsh thing to each other, just because they don't agree on the others likings. Because they want people to believe what they're believing.

If only she was careful that night, maybe today the fans will live peacefully. If only they didn't meet that night, maybe today everything will be just like the usual. Being friends, laughing and walking together.

All these hateful comments, she wants to get rid of it. She wants to stop it. But how? Everything she does seems wrong. Maybe living is considered as wrong.