Six

Out Of Africa was amazing

Who wants pictures?

KIK

Six

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

BigDaddyPayne: is online.

Irish4LuckyCharms: is online.

BananaCurlyHairSquad: is online.

TommoThotBooty: is online.

BigDaddyPayne: IM MEETING YOU GUYS IN 3 HOURS

BigDaddyPayne: IM LITERALLY SCREAMING

BananaCurlyHairSquad: im already on my way tho

TommoThotBooty: HARRY IF UR ON UR WAY GET OFF THE PHONE YOUR DRIVING

BananaCurlyHairSquad: chill im having someone drive me

Irish4LuckyCharms: *image attached*

Irish4LuckyCharms: should i wear this

BigDaddyPayne: SHIT YES PLEASE FUCK ME UP

BananaCurlyHairSquad: *image attached*

BananaCurlyHairSquad: im wearing this

TommoThotBooty: that FACE

TommoThotBooty: i just came out to have a good time and im honestly feeling so attacked rn

BananaCurlyHairSquad: I CHOKEDF

BigDaddyPayne: harry that shirt is ridiculous

BananaCurlyHairSquad: if you know how i feel why would you say that

BigDaddyPayne: omg shut up

BigDaddyPayne: OKOK I NEED TO GET READY ILL SEE YOU GUYS LATER

TommoThotBooty: SAAAAME OK BYE

-

A/N: ITS HAPPENING STAY CALM

Harrys POV

I pulled up to the club, paying my friend for driving me, said our goodbyes and walked up to the entrance. 

I was nervous, not about clubbing, but meeting Louis. I dont know why, but i was.

I got up to the door, showed the man my ID then walked inside, the music instantly surrounding me. 

I walked over to the bar and ordered a drink, id find the boys later. 

" Harreh! Guys, its Harreh! " I heard an Irish accent say.

Then a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

I turned around and smiled, finding Niall rubbing his head against me like a kitten. 

" Hi Niall. " i said softly, hugging him back.

Behind him was Liam, a drink in his hands and his arms wide open.

He was daddy af, i guess i never saw a picture of him.

" There you are! We've been waiting for an hour. Louis was worried you ditched us. But damn, you're tall as hell. " he laughed and hugged me.

" My driver was slow. Sorry. But happy birthday. " i laughed and hugged him back.

Behind him was Louis, already staring at me. I smirked and he looked away quickly, blushing.

I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his tiny body, having to bend down just a little.

" Hi, Louis. " I whispered.

" Hi, Harry. " he whispered back and wrapped his arms around my waist, squeezing my body gently.

I pulled away and looked around then looked at Liam.

" Well, lets get to dancing! " they all nodded.

-

About an hour later the boys were drunk off their asses, dancing hard on the dance floor.

Louis' favorite song came on and he grabbed Harrys hand, pulling him across the club, to a tiny room with pitch black curtains from the ceiling to the floor, and a leather couch. 

He sat him down and climbed on his lap, then slowing started moving his hips against Harrys to the rhythm of the music. 

Harry moaned and watched as Louis slowly moved his hips against his, giving him a lap dance.

Louis leaned down and kissed up Harrys neck. Harry held onto Louis small waist.

Louis kissed up his neck, then along his jawline slowly, still moving his hips against Harrys a little rougher. 

Louis slowed his movements down just a little, and whispered " please take me home, Daddy. "

A/N: *sweats*

*shoves bread sticks into purse* 

i must go

that was to hOT TO WRITE

BUT HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIAM I CANT BELIEVE YOUR 6 

-dessie x