I stared at all the boys one by one. I looked down at Michael only inches away from me. "Care to explain why I'm here, again?" I flipped strings of hair that were in my face away.

"I think that we should get time away from school," I knew he was lying about something, as he continued talking I heard him choke on his words slightly, "All of us." I noticed he was twiddling his thumbs.

"Well, so we aren't all confused how about we all go to the beach?" The Calum boy clapped his hands together and he grabbed Ashton's hand and walked up the twisted stairs. Luke followed them but the footsteps went in different directions.

Michael stood up and he held his hand up to help me out the large beanbag.

I followed him up the stairs and the house was large. There was a balcony with a fire pit and couches around it. Michael pulled me into a bedroom that had an open door. There was one queen bed and a large bathroom. I saw Michael set down the back that he got from my house. "I-is this our room?" I gripped at the sleeve on my shirt and he smiled. It soon faded and his cheeks became red. "Oh, I'll leave so you can get dressed." He ran into the bathroom and locked the door behind him. I walked over to where my bag was set. I felt like I was in a hotel with music stars.

I unzipped my large bag and it was filled with all my under garments, that includes my bathing suits, basically everything from my underwear drawer. There was at least ten pajama pants and all my tank tops and a few shirts and shorts. There was another bag but it was my makeup and piercing bag, I changed my piercings since I didn't really want to go in the water.

I pulled over my black bathing suit that connected with a line in the front and on the back. I changed my piercings to a dark red color to match my theme and to match my hair slightly.

I turned around and Michael was standing there. I stepped back and grasped at my suit.

"Nice suit Toby." He crossed his arms over his pale body. His suit was a faded gray. The laces on his suit were a bright pink. I walked to where the door was and I saw him bite his lip and I slapped his hand away before it could reach my hip.

I slowly walked down the steps and I could feel Michael's eyes staring right through me. My feet sunk into the white carpet and it sent shivers up my spine. 

We walked to the beach, even though that right off the patio was the so called paradise. I walked out onto the patio and a made my way around the large fire pit.

I sunk my feet into the warm sand and I sighed in relief from the feeling. "Hey are you okay?" I heard Michael come up behind me. "You're acting like you've never been to the beach before." I swallowed loudly at his sentence.

"That's because, I actually have never been to the beach before." I smiled a worried smile. His jaw fell. "So you're telling me you've never been to the beach." He ran his fingers through his flat hair. I nodded my head. "Seems like you've never been either, you're really pale." I smacked my hands into my hips.

"Ha ha very funny." He released a sarcastic laugh that quickly turned into his hiccupy laugh. I giggled in return.

We walked to the waters edge and the rest of the boys followed behind us. Luke already ran into the water and he had that idiotic quiff as always.

I haven't gotten up to go in the water once.

I stayed on the blanket that rested on the soft sand. Every now and then one of the boys or a pair of boys would sit with me and have a short conversation or for a sandwich. I sat alone and all the boys were in the water.

I closed my eyes and I eventually fell back onto the edge of the blanket and and strands of my hair collected grains. I wasn't sleeping but the sounds of the beach was nice. I expected it to be loud and busy filled with people talking and children yelling.

I began to slowly drift off into sleep until the light became dark right away. I opened my eyes from cold water dripping on me. All of the boys were around me and I felt a little uncomfortable.

"Would you like to join us in the water?" Ashton spoke with a playful voice and I shook my head.
"No thank you." I sat up and widened my eyes as they all walked closer to me.
"No thank you!" I raised my voice as each boy grabbed one of my limbs.

I struggled to become released from their grips.

We reached the water and they held me above the small waves scraped my back. I shivered from the cold.

Ashton released one hand from my arm and I fell to the water my weight from slipping made all the boys loose their grips.

I fell into the water and it went up to my stomach.

The first wave that came up to me went up to my neck and I was hypnotized by the relaxing feeling. I didn't realize that Michael was holding his hand out to help me up.

"Toby?" I shot back into focus and I grasped Michael's hand.