2

I opened my eyes slightly.

I sat up and stretched my arms, back, and legs. I stood up and out of my bed and got ready. I decided to wear a long sleeve shirt. I put in my piercings and chose circle bedazzled gages for today. I sighed in relief remembering it was Friday. I chose my white septum and put in through the piercing. I turned my head to my phone buzz.

I picked up my phone and saw a text from a random number.

I opened my phone and read the message.

Michael - hey is this Toby? It's Michael and I was just wondering if you needed a ride to school today.

I answered him.

Me - hey Michael and yes it is Toby and in fact I do need a ride to school.
Michael - okay, uh I need the address
:)

I rolled my eyes and smiled beginning to type it in. I finished getting dressed and pulled on galaxy leggings. I walked into my bathroom and styled my hair into its regular position. I heard a knock at my door.

I walked to the door and opened it and smiled.

"Nice pants." Michael covered his mouth and began to laugh. I didn't know why he was laughing.

I turned my head downwards and noticed he was wearing galaxy leggings too. We both laughed but only for a short period of time.

Michael died his hair in a white and black pattern.

"Thanks," I spoke.

"For what?" He turned on his car. "For taking me to school, people don't normally do this for me." I smiled and looked out the window as the buildings began to fly by faster and faster.

I dozed off I guess and in the short ride I fell asleep for only a minute.

Michael parked his car in the school parking lot and he woke me up. "How was your minute nap Toby ?" He smiled as he pulled his keys out from the car. I opened my eyes. "Ha ha, very funny. I like to sleep in cars." I unbuckled and stepped out of the car.

Michael parked a little far from the school so we started to walk.

It was awkward and quiet.

Michael began to talk to me. "So, do you always walk to school?" He just kept looking at the ground where his feet would step. "Yeah," I lifted my head and looked over to him. "Sometimes my friend Jess or Luke walk with me." Michael turned his head and smiled as I mentioned Luke's name. "How did you meet Luke?" He turned his head back to where he was walking. I smiled.

"Well," I giggled slightly. "I was turning the corner, and Luke was running down the hall and he bumped into me and technically did a flip over me." I pushed my bangs to the side. "How did you meet him?" I saw him cringe and grab his arm. "I-I don't like to talk about it." We both stayed quiet till we reached school.