The last thing I remembered was Michael dragging me into his car.

I opened my eyes. I sat up and realized I was in an unfamiliar car. I recognized the smell of the car. "M-Michael," I interrupted my sentence with a long and powerful yawn, "where are we." I could tell it was morning from the orange and red painted sky.

"You're, you're awake." He looked at me through the mirror. I was in the back seat and I rubbed my eyes gently. I nodded to Michael's question minutes after he spoke.

"You can come up here if you want to." I heard him swallow. "I'm, kind of lonely."

I crawled in between the two front seats and I sat down in the passenger. I didn't bother strapping the buckle around my body.

It seemed as if the road hasn't changed. I felt the window and it was cold. I knew Michael wasn't near where school was.

About an hour past and Michael's hair was completely down. I've never seen him look like this or act like this. "Michael... I don't like this." He turned his head to face me. "Yes you," he looked down. "No, no you don't like this, do you." He turned his head back to the road in front of us and I saw his grip tighten on the steering wheel. "No, Michael I'm just confused, and I'm more scared than anything because I've never seen you act like this before." He arched his back as if he got stabbed in the stomach.

"Just," he lifted his foot from the gas pedal. He reached his hand over me and pulled the seat buckle over and made sure I was secure and he stepped on the gas. I heard the car struggle to get up to a speed this fast right away.

I noticed that tall Palm trees and birds came into sight. I felt the window and it was exact room temperature. I still didn't see any houses or people, yet again, I never do except for when I'm at school. Michael began to slow down the car and I could get a better view of everything. I unbuckled myself and I rolled down the window. I stuck my whole torso out my I smelt the air of a beach.

I flew back into the car.

"Michael," I turned to him, " why are we at the beach?" My heart began to race and I twisted at my shirt. He turned his head to me. "I think we both need to get away from our houses and from school for a while." He sighed and focused back on the sandy road.

We reached the beach and it was empty.

The shore was completely empty and there were no tracks from people or anything. It was empty for all but a few things. Me and Michael, and a large beach house.

Michael stopped the car right before it hit the shore. He turned everything off and exited the car. I noticed on the other part of the beach house there was three more cars. I followed Michael out the car and I stood behind him and I played with the string that hung off my bracelets.

"I'm sorry," he turned around before we could see inside of the house. "F-for what," I swallowed. "If I scared you."

I just smiled and shook my hands signaling that it was okay.

But why here, why now? Why to me,

I thought to myself as Michael began to walk towards the front door of the house. I followed him and I slid through the door only a second after him. "Hey Michael-" I stared across the room to Luke sitting on the couch. "Hey Luke." I pushed my hair behind my ear and played with my lip rings as he did the same with his.

"Hah, hey Toby." Luke stood up and walked over to me to give me a hug. My head drifted right below his chin. Yes I am very short, at least compared to Luke. I pushed him away after three seconds of the hug. I walked over to Michael. "Uhm, why am I here exactly...?" I whispered to Michael. "Just, I, I already told you." He sighed back to me.

"Calum we're here!" Michael raised his voice and I heard something fall from upstairs. "Just a minute!" I stuffy voice with a lisp called back to us. I decided to sit down in the seafoam shaded house. It was the same color of my hair, but mine was slightly faded on purpose. I pulled my legs up to sit cross crossed in a large three person bean bag chair. Michael followed me and sat on the pale sand carpet in front of the bean bag.

"So," Luke had a smug look on his face and he rested his head on his hand like a teenage girl, "are you two crayons dating." He smirked and his light blue eyes were shinning.

I felt my cheeks heat up, for sure they were the color of Michael's neon pink hair. I covered my face with the flannel I was wearing. I didn't even realize it until now, it was Michael's. I felt my whole face become pink.

I heard footsteps and oh goody me, more tall people. I guess the boy named Calum was the one coming down the stairs. He was very tan and he was wearing a gray tee shirt and faded black skinny jeans.

"Hey Michael-" he noticed me right away. My heart began to race and I was flipping around the white snake bite rings I was wearing today. Apparently Michael went to my house and grabbed clothes and almost all of my piercing kits.

"You must be, Toby... right or is that someone else." His finger was pointing towards me but his eyes were on Michael. He just shrugged and smiled like an idiot.

"Hey Calum where the fuck did you put my hair brush!" Now that was a voice I knew. "Ohhh Fletcher!" I called out to ashy and I heard the ground shake as his large feet pounded down the stairs. "Don't you fucking call me that Hemmings-" before he good turn to face Luke I smiled showing my teeth, and the smile piercing I had and gave him a peace sign.

"Toby?" He whispered to Calum. "I thought she was coming in the middle of the week."