I stared at Michael.

Why didn't he tell me how he met Luke?

I noticed him turn his head to me and he raised an eyebrow. I shook my head as if I was saying never mind, just ignore me. I focused up to the front board and the bell rang. I stood up and began to walk towards Michael. "Sorry for staring at you, I just normally-" he cut me off. "Nah it's okay," he smiled.

~~/time/skip/~~

I drew in the last class period since the teacher was too stupid to notice kids on their phones or not paying attention or falling asleep. I forgot that Michael sat next to me and we had two seated desks. He was technically my table partner. He was looking at my drawing as I turned lines and circles into a realistic drawing.

"You're really good." He smirked.

I rolled my eyes. "I don't think I'm good," his jaw dropped and his lips matched the exact color of his mouth. He took my sketch book and my pencil and drew the best he could. It wasn't good at all. I smiled and laughed at his drawing.

I noticed that in the way way back of the class there was a couple totally making out. I covered my mouth and tried my hardest not to laugh loudly. He turned his head to look and he blushed slightly and looked back to me.

I caught my breath and Michael just laid his head down on the table.

I got an idea and smiled brightly. I pulled my phone from my pocket. "Michael let's take pictures with each other." I unlocked my phone and went to the camera. He perked his head up like cat ears and he smiled. I smiled with him and we began to take pictures of each other. I guess the teacher gave up and just sat down. Michael and I were smiling and making funny and cute faces into my phones camera. He stuck his tongue out at one point and he accidentally licked my neck.

Shivers fell down my spine of the feeling.

We exited the class and I could feel my cheeks melting off my makeup. Michael's face was a dark crimson instead of a light cloud color. We didn't speak at all until surprise surprise, the end of the school day.

I was walking to my locker with now remembrance that Michael's was right above mine. I wait to go to my locker when almost the whole school was empty. I assumed that Michael went home without me. I sighed to myself. "Walking home again, like always." Before I was able to bend down to my bottom locked I was shoved against the lockers. But not forcefully, gently. I kept my eyes closed shut, I knew that it was a jock or a bully. I gasped when I felt smooth skin run across my cheek, I felt it pull my makeup off. I opened my eyes and my violet met hazel.

*remember I dont fucking believe in green eyes so don't make a big deal about it plez*

Michael's face was inches from mine.

The school was completely silent. All I could hear was my heartbeat getting faster and faster and Michael's gentle breath. His hands ran through my soft hair gently and he leaned in closer and closer to me. I closed my eyes and felt the fuzz in between our lips. I opened my eyes and he was holding my hand dragging me to his car.

"What the fuck was that?!" I raised my voice and it came back to us multiple times through the halls.

"Simply a bad mistake." I could feel my heart shrink and slip through me.

Why am I sad about this, I like him as a friend only.

His hair was flattened as if it showed his emotions. I could feel his grip tighten as if he was never brought to this school.

Kitten ; Michael Clifford X ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara