Zerkaa/Miniminter or KSI (Mini imagine)

Okay, I called this a mini imagine, because it's not really an imagine because there's like no detail. I can't really convey what I have in my head, so just make it your own. 

So, imagine that you're performing at some event or something. You, Josh, and either Simon or JJ are performing "I Don't Like It, I Love It." by Flo Rida, ft. Robin Thicke and Verdine White. Josh is singing the part of Robin Thicke, and either Simon or JJ are doing the part of Flo Rida, and your just kind of dancing. There are other dancers there, but you're obviously the main one, since you are now kind of a part of the Sidemen, but not officially. When imagining this, choose one of the guys (all of them if you want ;) and imagine them watching you, unable to take their eyes away from you as you dance. And just imagine the looks you exchange and stuff. Make it like a music video haha!

(It's kind of weird I know, but this is just some of the random stuff I imagine when listen to certain songs, or when I'm in the car or something. I should also add that I have a strong love of dancing, so yeah, a lot of mini imagines might be like this one.)

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it nonetheless

Thank you for reading, and bye, YA CREEPS! ;3 x