2.

*Janard in the MM*
Janard's POV
"Listen Nicole, you knew what it was so don't act like you didn't. We fucked and thats it. You making shit complicated." I said to this hoe named Nicole. She wanna make shit all serious when I know she fucked the crew. I ain't stupid. She need to stop acting like she innocent when the bitch suck dick for a living.

I know for a fact she does. Mark got sucked by her, Jay got sucked by her and Chris. Even that bitch ass nigga Nick. Yeah I said Nick. Bitch ass broke my sister heart. Cause he wanna fuck with these hoes. If i get a girl I ain't gone mess it up but I ain't ready for a girl so I'll just fuck with the hoes for a while.

I always rap up so ain't no bitch putting me on Maury or I ain't catching nothing from them. My bag stay stacked with condoms and the good ones. Tf you talking bout?! They call me Reckless cause I honestly don't give two fucks about yo feelings. The only people I care about is my family and bros.

"Why you acting like that Janard?!" She yelled. "Bitch I'm gone. I got shit to do." I said as I walked out her house and caught the train to take home. After three stops, i was two blocks away from the crib.

When i got there, I noticed that Kimbella and Renno were here with my baby, Cassidy. We the same age but she sexy as hell. I been tryna smash. It ain't like we family. My pops and her pops are best friends.

Cassidy is a little on the thick side. But thick in the right places. She got ass for days, a little belly gut just a little and nice and perky breasts that i use as pillows some times. She gets badder and badder every time i see her.

I walked in to see everyone in the living room but my pops. It was now 6:37pm. "Hey everybody." I said as I hugged Kimbella, Renno and mama. They all said hey. Cassidy then came out of the bathroom in a black skirt and a white tank top with some sandals. Hair in a straight ponytail.

I licked my lips as I walked over to her and hugged her tightly "i missed yo sexy ass." I whispered in her ear before I lightly bit it. "Mhm. I missed you too." She said as she went up stairs. "YOU HEARD WHAT I SAID THIS MORNING BOY?!" Mama yelled.

"YES MOTHER!" I yelled back. "This room so junky." Cass said as she came in. "I know. I'm bout to clean it." I said. "Good. I'm bout to see my bish Ty." She said as she left my room and walked into Ty's.

I put my headphones in my ear and put my music on shuffle. After 25 minutes and 8 songs later, i was done. I went in the shower and stayed in for about 10 minutes then got out and put on some axe deodorant, my briefs, basketball Elite shorts and a Nike shirt. I put on some socks and sat on my bed looking at my phone.

"Hey Ja." Naz said before coming in. "Was good lil bro?" I asked him. "I gotta question." He said. "What is it?" I asked him. "I got this lil shawty who i like and I wanna take her out. How do i tell her?" He asked me. "You should draw her something and on the back, you ask her out. If she likes you then she'll say yes. If not, fuck her." I said. He nodded.

"Thanks and here." He said while giving me a paper. It was me as a cartoon. "I did it this morning at school." He said. He got all my features and everything. "That's what's up lil bro. Good looks." I said while dapping him and in the dap, I gave him a $20 bill. He smiled and left out.

A few minutes later, mama came in. "Huh! Is this my baby room? It looks so different. I wonder who cleaned it." She said. "Funny mama." I said. She came and hugged me. "Oh boy please. You know I love yo spoiled ass. Here." She gave me $40 dollars. Hell yea! "Don't ask for no more money this week." She said before leaving out.

Cassidy plopped on my bed. "Daddy said i can stay cause it's Friday." She said. "Okay?" I said unsure of what to say. She went to close the door. Then sat back on the bed. I looked at her. "What?" She said with a chuckle. "You're just so beautiful." I said while leaning closer to her. "I know." She said with a smirk.