e l e v e n

Sorry for not updating for so long ( ˃̶͈̀˂̶͈́)⁾⁾

I could feel my head almost tilted to the right side, merely seconds away from dozing off to someone's shoulder. It was when someone had the freaking nerve to smack my temple with a gentle force that could've awaken every bits of my sleepy nerves. "Auch!" I yelped, widening my eyes to the culprit.

"You have to focus, Chorong." Jongdae pushed up his glasses innocently as if it wasn't him hitting my poor head. Geesh, what a low level of life if you have the nerve to hit a poor and sleepy girl like me.. I was about to give a nonchalant response but he cut me off by pointing back to the front. "I have to make sure whether the documentary is correct according to the facts of the original research or not."

I grunted along the way, possibly turning some people's head from the front row. "But I'm totally not interested in scientology.. or cult.. or whatsoever your club is intending to review for."

"You don't want to keep me a company?" He looked at me right behind his thick glasses.

Oh, look at that. He was trying to make me feel bad. I wanted to leave so bad.. but seeing that he seemed to desperately trying to pull me in to watch this documentary that I had no idea aboutㅡ I might could stick around for some time. He could take this as me repaying him for his tutoring, though it was long ago that I had already passed my test. I was ready to go home, maybe playing some new games later when this nerd came and asked me a favour to help his club members. Great, now I was stuck watching this long ass documentary with other bookworms in this dark small room.

"Since I have no available friends, you could do just a great job to help me." He added more.

"What about Kyungsoo?" He was the easiest to ask for help.

"Tried him, he said he's unavailable."

"..Chanyeol?"

"Nope, he has basketball practices. But it should end around this time."

"J-Junmyeon?" The act of me calling his angelic name made my ears red already. I hadn't seen him anywhere yet in school; and trust me, that was something impossible to happen since I was an avid stalker of him.

"He's busy in the council office. Must've been busy preparing for big events later." Jongdae tugged his curvy lips to the side while side eyeing my bored face. He did put on a guilty expression for some kind of moment. "I don't want to trouble you actually.. but I usually have someone beside me to keep me focus. I need to review this documentary and let the teachers know whether this is appropriate for the teaching guidance or not."

I accidentally snorted. Never heard of that. This club members must had so many time to help teachers reviewing boring lessons. "Fine." Leaning back on the chair properly, I watched him turning his lips up to form a smile. He nodded before looking back to the screen projector.  Scoffing silently, I kept on staring at him.

This guy.. Even though I might seemed nice to him today, but I wouldn't forget what he had said. About me. How dare he insulted me while he was on a date with his girlfriend that day. Well, not directly to my faceㅡ but from what I've had overheard, he must had said something bad about me in front of Chanyeol. Didn't he remember.. or even feel conscious about it?

Urgh, the more I kept on thinking about that, the more blood was rising on my neck. I knew he didn't mean anything deep and bad that seriously; since I myself knew which place I belong. Pff, I could've even been someone for Chanyeol to waste his time a little bit before Valentines Day. Heaving out a small sigh, I rested my eyes back to the front screen.