"Call me that again," the brunette said in a low voice as he flexed the muscles on his arm, and I could clearly see the guy's gaze darted towards the movement for a brief second before meeting his eyes again.

"I'm sorry, Trent." With that Trent leaned away and grabbed my arm to lead me to my seat. He sat on the seat opposite to mine across the aisle and looked at me as I placed my drink and my muffin on the table.

"I hope that didn't scare you," he smiled and offered his hand as I shook it. "Trent Grayson." My eyes widened in realisation. Trent Grayson, these two words brought me back to the first party I'd ever attended.

It was sunny, and I was seating on the back seat of my father's car, with my back facing my mother, who was combing my brown hair with her sleek, purple-painted fingers while humming to herself. I was dressed in a pink fluffy dress which looked like what a princess would wear, and to be honest, as a five-year-old, I loved it. The car ride was long, with the faint snippets of music playing in the background. When the car stopped beside a black gate tinted with gold, I hopped out of the car excitedly with my mom trailing behind. She looked over to my dad, who was dressed in a tuxedo and I imagined something exchanged between wordlessly as she held my hand and walked into the main entrance of the enormous house with her glamorous purple dress and matching high heels.

The doorbell rang for a few times before the door was thrown open and my mom was instantly greeted by ladies that was dressed up like her, each carrying a cup of champagne in hand as they ushered them into the large, carpeted living room. They offered mom a cup of champagne, but she held up her hand and shook her head with a smile as she walked along the corridor in huge strides comparing to mine, still holding my hand. She stopped in front of a room, which I suspected was specifically set for kids as she grabbed me in a hug, gave me a light kiss on the cheek and told me to have fun before walking away and rejoining the adults.

When my mother's presence faded away, I looked around frantically, trying to immerse myself with the environment. Since I was never one of the sociable kids, I stood and watched girls played with dolls and have imaginary tea dates, and boys playing with cars and have imaginary races and fights, whlist making sounds with their mouths. I watched them laugh at each other's jokes or hit each other when the other made them feel bad, but they wrestled around for a moment and they'll be playing with each other for a brief second later.

A brunette boy with dark brown eyes walked up to me with his head ducked low when he approached me, as if he looked embarrassed. "Hello," the boy said in a fake voice with his brown eyes piercing into mine. I knew it that puberty would hit him hard from the moment I've seen him walking towards me. The boy was dressed up like a musketeer, as he walked towards me and stopped in front of me as he took his hat off and bowed like what a gentleman would do. "What's your name, your majesty?" He spoke in a cute voice as I flashed him a grin and he placed his hat back to its place.

"Alexis," I rememebered that I told him in a soft voice as he smiled at me and extended his hand at me.

"Come with me, Princess Alexis." I grabbed his hand and he led me down the hallway. As a curious child like I was, I paid extra attention towards the view, and how the accessories are placed in each rooms. It looked like as if it had been carefully planned by a well-known architect, and each piece of furniture is placed carefully and reasonably, which showed the owner's own personalities perspectively. He led me to the backyard and got us hidden in a place where no one could find us, claimed the musketeer. "How do you know this hiding place for us? Do you live here?" I asked as we hid behind a big vase, with his face inches apart from mine. He flashed me another toothy grin and told me not to worry, and that he didn't live here. This house was his best friend's, and he had been shown many times this place whenever his parents came looking for him.

"Get away from Princess Alexis!" He yelled with his outstretched hand pointing towards the flower opposite to us and I looked at him, astonished, as he smiled and extended his another hand and smiled at me as he attempted to defend for me as I placed my hands on his arms. We stayed like that for a moment, none of us said a word, but we both found the silence comfortable. "You are safe now, princess." He said after a while and I smiled, placing my hands around his neck and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Thank you, kind musteteer, what's your name?" I asked majestically, trying to get in character.

"My name is Trent Grayson, your majesty," the reply came instantly, as I whipped my head around and found him saying those words with a childish grin on his face, which was given to me when we first met. I shook my head fondly and found him grabbing a blue pen and pointed it towards the whiteboard, like how he protected me from beasts when we were still young.

In the midst of our conversation, Val, who had been my best friend since we were young bounced over and stood behind me without me knowing until she decided to scare me, which I half-yelled-half-screamed and made Trent laughed at my clumsiness the second time. I slapped her arm and she gave me a goofy smile. "Val!" I yelled and engulfed her in a hug. "You're so crazy, but I love you."

"Same here, hoe!" Val yelled back like a drunk person as she pinched my face with a mischievous grin. Trent looked at us lovingly as Brad, his best friend came around to speak to him as they exchanged laughters. "He's a keeper," Val whispered to me as he smiled charmingly and glanced at me.

"Nah, not gonna trust you." I looked at her with a grin and shook my head fondly.

"I don't know what you're thinking, Williams." She said as she sat down in front of me and propped her head up, "but he's hot." With that my jaw dropped as she burst into fits of laughter. "You should've seen your face." I punched her in the arm, "just kidding. I am loyal to my boo, but hey I can dream." She winked at me and I had the urge to slap her in the face. She had been in a stable relationship with her blonde boyfriend, Gordon for 3 years and they had been seen everywhere. To be honest, they were goals. The two was too grossly sweet that you wouldn't know how to react to them, and I had to admit that I was jealous.

"I know what you're thinking, Alexis Grayson is surely a perfect name for you." I swore she winked as I stood up and smacked her arm with Trent looking at us with a huge grin. Surely Alexis Grayson would be perfect. I found myself grinning at the thought of it and stared at him, but we shall see how it goes.

____________________

A/N:

HEY idon'tknowwhoyouarebutyousurelyareawesome,

Thank you so much for reading this far, I hope you loved it. Isn't young Trent Grayson cute? <3 And what do you think about Alexis Grayson? AND, Chapter 2-4 will be rewritten soon. So stay tuned for it! And also, you can support me by taking a little of your time to press the star button or to say something nice in the comments. <3 Remember to add Alexis: Falling for the Unfallen in your library or in your reading list! (let me hug you for that, okay I know I'm weird.)

Here's a virtual hug from me for being very awesome and amazing. Have a good day/night depending on wherever you are c;

Love,

Yas.