*Edited* Chapter 7

Claws POV:

    Nik and I are headed to see some witches to unlink the spell, but apparently they have protection, so Nik sent me back to the house. So, now I'm stuck inside this house with Elijah. Let me tell you this, Elijah is boring. I love him and all, but why can't he just compel someone to jump off a building for entertainment or something?

     We had told Elijah about the spell the witches casted on Nik and I and he said it was stupid for me to be inside the house than. He said if Nik were to get hurt, that I would too, so what's the point of sending me home, if I'd get hurt anyway.

      I decided to lay in bed for a while and be boring myself, when I got a sharp pain in my back and chest. I seen blood on my back and chest, and I knew then that Nik was hurt. I walked downstairs to get Elijah, when there was a sharp pain in my neck, and then it all went black...

Elijah's POV:

     I walked into the main hall, in time to see Claws fall to the ground. I ran over to her and saw the blood on her back and chest. I seen that her neck was broke and I knew Klaus's was, too. She woke right up about five minutes later and looked straight at me.

"What happened?!" She asked frantically, as she looked around the room.

"You got your neck broke. Technically, it was Klaus that got your neck broke." I answered, and she gasped.

"Oh my god! I got to go help, Niklaus!" She exclaimed, before quickly jumping up from the ground.

      She took off out of the house and towards the woods. I followed after her to make sure she didn't do anything stupid and get both her and Klaus hurt worse. I heard a howl of pain and then I seen Claws fall to the ground, but pulled herself back up and run toward where Klaus was...

Claws POV:

     Something wasn't right. My belly was in so much pain, but I toughed it out just to find my twin. I smelled the air and caught his scent. I raced to where he was and saw that his neck was broke and he had a stake in his heart. I ripped the stake out, and held his head in my lap. I awaited for him to wake, but my belly was in so much pain. It gradually got worse over the minutes that it was taking Nik to awake.

"Nik, please wake up. I need you right now. I'm in so much pain, that I know you're in, too. Please wake up." I cried, hoping he'd wake up quickly.

     I heard ruffling in the woods and knew that Elijah had followed me. Nik slightly moved his head and sat up. The pain in my belly was beginning to become unbearable. We started walking, but I knew Nik was feeling the same pain in his belly because while we walked we both were latched onto our abdomens. I hope it's not what I think it is, but I know it is what I think it is...

Klaus's POV:

     My abdomen was hurting bad, but I knew it was Claws that was the reason for it. I kept my eyes on her as we walked to make sure she was going to be fine. While we were walking back, Claws let out a slight howl-ish yell and fell to the ground in pain. I ran over to her and tried to help her, but knew right then what was going on.

"Nik, I can't go any further. The baby's coming, I can't go." She cried, as I looked at her feeling scared.

    Elijah walked over and tried to help relief some of the pain, but all she did was scream. Elijah then ran off, he left us. I was going crazy, my twin and I were in so much pain, and my twin is about to have her baby. Luckily, Elijah came back with blankets, towels, and clothes for all of us.

"Alright, Claws you have to get ready to have this baby right here, okay?" Elijah commented, and she nodded warily.

"Okay." She answered, totally unsure of the situation.

"Klaus, keep her head in your lap and cover her mouth slightly if she makes too much noise. Be ready to take the baby from my arms, okay?" He instructed, and I nodded quickly.

"Okay." I answered, listening to his every word.

    For a good twenty minutes, all I heard was blood chilling screams, then silence. Elijah handed me my nephew and then stood up. He handed Claws her clothes, and they both walked away to dress as I dressed the baby. I then dressed myself, and waited for the other two. They walked back over towards me and Claws looked at her son.

"What are you going to name him, love?" I asked, and she smiled.

"Roman, Roman Luu Mikaelson." She answered, smiling lightly.

    I went to hand him to her, but instead she insisted on me carrying him, so that she could get used to being a mother. I agreed and carried Roman to our mansion and brought him to Claws' bedroom and laid him down on her bed. We then all three decided to talk about what we were going to do to help her, since we could both feel on the inside that something was wrong with her now. I wonder what it is...

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter. Should I rewrite this series and make it better? I may change a few things if I rewrite it, but should I even try to rewrite it?

Love you guys!

Vote
Comment
Share&
Follow!

- Youngblood Xxx

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

A/N:

Sorry for the long wait, I don't have any wifi, but I'll update as often as possible. I promise, just bare with me...please.

Love y'all!

-Youngblood Xxx