*Edited* Chapter 6

Claudia's POV:

     Well, today we're having to rescue Hailey from witches. She was captured, so my brothers are going after her. They actually just called me about it, so I'm headed there right now to get back my niece. Nobody can touch a hair on her head, unless they want to die by my hand.

    Witches were trying to sacrifice my niece, and I was not happy. Oh, need I mention Hailey is now a hybrid. Well, after she drinks a little blood from Hope. Now I don't see that as fair, but I guess it can work. Hailey was so in crazy kill mode, when it came to killing the witches that had Hope.

     After all of the battling and stuff with the witches, we headed home. Marcel was helping us cover up that Hope was still alive. We had a fake funeral for her and everything.

     Later on, Klaus and I left and went on a walk in the woods. We ran into a coven of very angry witches. They caused us migraines and then started a spell. You see, we normally wouldn't be affected by a migraine, but since they're all linked in on the spell against us, we were affected. The head witch walked over toward us and told us what the spell did to us.

"This spell linked you two together, if either of you were to die or get hurt then the other one will also be affected. Even if it's a little pain, like a paper cut or a punch, the other will feel it, too." The witch said, and then they all vanished.

     We both stood and looked around for the witches for about two hours, but still couldn't find them. We gave up, and headed home. We decided to inform Elijah about our encounter. Hopefully, he'll know who the witches were and what they had against us, besides just plain hatred for us because we're Originals.

     When we got to the house, Elijah had just walked down the stairs. He walked over to us, and looked us in the eye before asking what our problem was. We then informed him about the witches, and all he had to say was, 'well, you two sure have some enemies.' Like for real Elijah? No help? What a so called brother, right? This has earned him some hatred from me right now...

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter. Lordy, this chapter was short as hell. I think I might actually rewrite this series, but that'll only be after I rewatch the Vampire Diaries and the Originals series.

Love you guys!

Vote
Comment
Share&
Follow!

- Youngblood Xxx