--9--

:DIMITRI:
My phone rings, and the shrill sound echoes through my empty apartment. I groan as I answer it, not wanting to talk to anyone. "What?" I snap without looking at the caller I.D.

"Is that how you speak to your mother?" Elizabeth says, a slight growl in her voice.

"I'm sorry," I reply, my face dropping slightly.

"Its okay Son. I need you to come to my house. We are starting." I hang up the phone and sprint outside.

:ELIZABETH:
I look at the pile if ashes in front of me. Caleb has the largest smirk on his face and he looks extremely proud if himself. "Are you sure this will work?" I ask, my gaze never leaving the ashes.

"It will," Caleb replies.

"Are you ready?" My foot taps nervously.

"Yes." Caleb buries his hands in the pile of ashes, and closes his eyes. I can almost see the Aura drifting of him and I swallow quickly. The nerves bubble at the pit of my stomach. The ashes slowly ripple, as Caleb's ability works. I watch intently as the ashes move and bind together, creating limbs. After a few hours, the fully-developed body lies where the ashes once where. Caleb takes his hand off the stone torso and smiles at me. "He is alive once more."

The body jumps, as if it were electrocuted, and he intakes a sharp breath. His green eyes meet mine, hiding the immortality that lies within. "Mother?" His velvet voice gasps.

"Welcome home Edward."