--6--

∞New York∞
"It seems last night was very eventful," Elizabeth smirks at me as I munch on pancakes.

"Very," I say smiling, remembering the erotic events that happened.

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself," Elizabeth sighs. "I miss the days I turned off my humanity and I was free." My mind flashes to Jasper, and I think about what he would say.

"It was a mistake," I say. "I am married."

"Yes, but you need to be able to have some fun. That's why we are together, to have fun. And after these few months that you and I have been together has Jasper tried to search for you? No. He cannot care that much," Elizabeth says, and I nod I'm agreement. Last night was pretty great!

-Jasper-
∞Forks∞
I have been doing my research, trying to get some idea about where Elizabeth and Isabella is. But I haven't seen anything yet. They have been covering their tracks. The children are fairly concerned about their mothers sudden disappearance, but it is not something I want them to be concerned about.

Rosalie and Emmett have decided to try and find Isabella, leaving their daughter with Esme and Carlisle. Alice and Caleb have been M.I.A for a far while, but I believe they are in Switzerland at the moment. Jacob is worried about his bestfriend but there isn't really anything he can do.

I worry about what Elizabeth might be compelling Isabella to do and without her humanity, I fear she may do something she will later on regret. But, I cannot control my wife. I cannot think about the what ifs when I have to find her.

I have no idea where she might be. Australia? England? She could be anywhere. I don't even know much aboout Elizabeth, or about the places she lived before finding us. It is almost like they disappeared of the face of the Earth.

The hours that my children aren't at home and that I am not working, I have been searching. Reading news paper articles. Watching the news. Trying to find any strange murders or animal attacks. But there has been none. Absolutely nothing.

I just hope I can find her in time to save her.

-Dimitri-
∞New York∞
I walk with a spring in my step towards the house in which my brother lives. I slept with Isabella Whitlock. The wife of the God of War. I slept with the Majors Wife. And I have to say, she enjoyed herself.

My brother answers the door and beckons me in. I smile at him. "How did it go?" He whispers.

"I did it," I smirk.

"Very good," he says. "Did you make sure she won't be able to forget it?"

"I put a lust spell on her so she will get aroused whenever we are near," I laugh. "He won't know what hit him."

"I'm glad brother," my brother smiles. "It will make him know that he is nothing compared to us."

"Where is your wife?" I ask.

"She has gone out shopping. I heard Jasper has been trying to track down Isabella," he says. "Doing his research on murders and animal attacks."

"He will never find her," I say. "Elizabeth has been making sure about that."

"Did you know she compelled my mate?" He smirks. "Made her do as I say. So I've been telling her to tell her family that we are at a fake location."

"I did hear. I am glad. We do not want any body to find us, especially not the blood suckers and wolves," I say. "But do me a favor brother?"

"Anything."

"Stay safe."

"Of course."

"And Caleb?"

"Yes?"

"We'll make them pay for killing Edward."