Chapyer 27

2 months later
Kayla
I was in my room packing because i found me a house and i used my money that been in the bank for over like 12 years and i bought me a new Camaro. After i finished packing my clothes lyric and Kalie came running in there.
"What is yall doing"
"Nothing just watching but why you got to leave"they said
"It's time to have my own privacy but when i get settle in i will have mama or Jasmine to bring yall. After i said that they ran out but Kalie been so happy lately because now she kno her mom having s baby. But anyways after i finished packing my clothes i packed Jr. Now wverything was pack i started loading the uhal with the boxes.i broke down his crib and put it on the truck and i broke down my bed. After i was finishme and Jasmine got in the truck and went to my new house which was in Atlanta but i left Jr because my mamma said she would watch him.
When we got to the house the mans to help unload it was already here.
So we started unloading except of Jasmine she could just grab the light things.
20 minutes of unloaded we was now finish. The people left and i put the boxes were they suppose to be and i begin unpacking. The house was simi big , it had 5 bedrooms and 4 bath it was 1 master room 2 regular rooms and 2 guest room and it had a theater and a game room and a Den. So i choose Jr a room and begin unpacking his stuff while Jasmine was doing the kitchen. I hunged his clothes up in the closet and sat up his crib i put his rocking chair in there and table stands and dresser. I was doing his room in mickey mouse , and which i already had the stuff so i decroated it my self. After i was finish with his room i decroated alk 4 bathroom. My bathroom was in polka dot and Jr bathroom was in Mickey mouse even though hes not potty train yet because he only 4 months. After his room i went to my room. It was so big and nice . I sat up my bed and put my clothes were they belong and my shoes. It took me about 50-60 just to get my room senchuated. After that i went in the guest room and they was
Empty but i oreder a bed and dresser set for just one room and it should be here any minute, so if Lyric and Kalie come they would have somewhere to sleep. Soon as it came they set it up and it was perfectly . I put a 40' flatscreen in Jr room and a 60' in my room and in the two guest room it was a 50' and in the other room it was jusg empty because i was planning on having another baby when Jr get older so that room would be thags childs. But when i got finished with the roo.s i went in the kitchen and Jasmine had already finished it and she was now working on the front room but the kitchen was so pretty after i glanced at it i helped do the front room soon as they brung my cute furniture for the front and den we decorated it the front room was a cute red furniture and we decorated the walls and the tables then i put uo pictures of me and Jr . Then i put my 80' tv in there. After we finushed with the front room we went to the den. In i had all white furniture and a rug , everything was white. When we got finished with that i put all jr toys in the game room because when i moved in a pool table and baby games alreayd came with it and it was smack brand new. After everything was settled i went back ti my mother house and got jr and we went to our new home.

Jasmine
After I helped Kalyla with her new house i was tired so i went back to home but tomorrow i was planning on going back to Atlanta.
So thats what i decided to do. After i got finished tellimg kayla she was kinda sad and then again thats were most of my people at and i know they miss me and Kalie cause ik i miss them and on my way back i plan on taking Lyric with me she can stay a couple months.