Chapter 5 (Part 1)

Kayla

7:00a.m

I woke up to my alarm going off i got uo and did my hygiene and got in the shower. 10 minutes later i got out i went to my closet and grabbed me a pair of panties and bra. I put them on then i went back to my closet to look for me some clothes 9 minutes later i found my outfit (mm). I put it on then i went to brush my teeth. After that i prushed my hair up in a high ponytail thwn put some edge control on it. After that i put my accessories on and grabbed my keys bag and phone and left. Since i was done early im going to stop by McDonald. I pulled up at McDonald's and ordered me a Breakfeast sandwhich and some orange juice i went up to the first window in this fine lightskin boy was just a staring. We was gazing at each other for a lil 5 min.
"Ohh whats the total"i said to break the staring
"My bad ma but its $6.78 but for you its ,$4.27 so i game him the money thwn he asked for my number and i gave it to him and i pulled up to the next window. I grabbed my food and went to school when i got there i parked and ate my food. 10 minutes later i was done i frabbed my drink and bags and went inside. When i got inside i spotted Chaylin so i went behind her and scared her.
"Boo"i said
"Omg butch you scared me dont ever do me like that again."
"Oka im not but were August and Chris"i said
"Idk i havent seen them".
I went to Algebra and did my work.

3 hours later it was me and Chaylin Free period and we notice August and Chris still wasnt here sk i called him.
We got no answer so we just went to her house into lunch.
We pulled up at her house and just chillen into it was time for lunch.

1 hour later
It was now time to heaf back to school so i rabbed my phone and keys and we left. As soon we got there people was walking to lunch so we just did the same. We got our food and went to oir own little table.After lunch We went to dance we just sat down and talk.
Thwn my pho e beeped and i got a message from this number i dont
know.

'(501)267-3467~Hey Ma
Sent @ 2:37p.m
'Me-Who is this ?
Sent @ 2:40p.m
'(501)267-3467~Aj from McDonald's.
Sent @ 2:43p.m
'Me-Awh Hey
Sent @ 2:46p.m
'Aj-Wyd?
Sent @ 2:48p.m
'Me-Nothing at school but ill text you later.
Sent @ 2:51p.m
'Aj-Ok Bet
Sent @ 2:53p.m

"Why you smiling"Chaylin said
"Im not smiling"
"Whatever"

4:30p.m
The bell rung and me and Chaylin put our things in our locker and went our separate ways.

-----------------------------------------------------------~Keyshawna