Chapter 3

Kayla P.O.V

- Next Morning

I woke Up At 9 Some sore asf. i went to the bathroom and went down stairs to prepare breakfast. I Washed My Hands And Got To Work. I took out the l eggd bacon rice and pancake mix.
-----------------40 Minutes Later----------------
Breakfeast was ready and everyone was already at the table eating. In all of a sudden i heard my phone ringing so i hadld to go getbit from upstairs. I tried to walk normal but that fail so i hurried up and it was my mom.

Phone Conversation
Me-Hello
Mom-GoodMornin wyd
Me-nothing eatin breakfeast
Mom-well i was juss calling and checking on you bye.
Me-bye love you
Mom-love you too
End Of Conversation

When i got off the phone i went back downstair to the table with the rest . So why you limping Chris said smiling . So i had to make up a lie lastnight i was going to the bathroom and i tripped and feel. Then chris and Chaylin said whatever . After we got finish eating we cleaned out our plates and Chaylin and chris left.

"BYE YALL"Chaylin and Chris said
"BYE"ME & AUGUST SAID.

After that me and August went to get ready.

After we was dress he grabbed his keys and we left.
When we got here it was pack but we still eent in. Whrn we walked on all ryed shot to us . We went indide of champs and bought ud a mathing pair of jordans then we went to find us matching outfits. After we bought it we left.
"You hungry"august said
"Yeah"i said
"We fonna go to Zaxby"he said
"Ok"i said

We got in the car snd eent to Zaxby.After we left there we went to his mother hkuse i was shy but i was going to try my best to act normal as soon as we walked in 3 pretty little girls came running down stairs.
"Uncle August"they yelled
"Hey Chay Mya & Kaykay & Weres Granny ?"he said
"She in the kitchen and who is this"kaykay said
"Kayla"august said
"Omg she so pretty"mya said.
"So is she your girlfriend"kaykay said
"Yep this my queen"August said.
"You need to keep her".

We just all started laughing and thats when August mom came out the kitchen.
"Hey Mamma"august said
"Hey boy"he said
"Granny look at August girlfriend aint she so pretty"
"Yess she gorgeous"
I just smiled.

8:50
"Be Mamma Chay Mya & Kay"he said
"Bye "they all said
"& bye kayla"they all said
"Bye"i said.

We left and stopped by McDonalds and grabbed us something and we went to the house. As soon as we got there we went up to my room watched tv and eag our food.Then I had to use the bathroom so i went next thing i know August came in there what you doing i said.
Nothing .so he left out. When i went back in the he was smiling for what i dont kno i finished eating my food and layed down watching tv unto August started rubbing on me it felt good so i let him i turned over and gave him a kiss and asked for instance so i let him our tounges was battling but after that we was soundly asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------~Keyshawna