Awkward. (Daniel)

You sat there in front of you're dresser's mirror curling your hair and fixing your dress. As you look at you're reflection, another figure comes into view and you turn around to see a smiling Daniel.
Daniel💙: BABE! You lookin' EXTRA SMOOCHIE MMM 😵💦
You: Really? I just threw this together 💀
Daniel: *shakes head up and down repeatedly several times*
You: Thanks babe 😘 *kisses his cheek and walks to the kitchen preparing food*
You call to Daniel to make sure he's ready because it wouldn't be too long before your parents come.

Ding ding
You: Oh shit 😭 DANIEL YOU BETTER BE READY BECAUSE THEY'RE HERE! YOU BETTER BEHAVE TOO OR ELSE LITTLE BOI
Daniel💙: *peeks his head from the door smacking his lips, looking you up and down all ghetto-like" GURL BYE ✋ The door 🚪<<<<
You: NIGGE- (stops talking immediately and smiles at your parents) MOMMY ND DADDY!!!! I missed you so much *hugs both at the same time.
Mom:We missed you too baby
Dad: *staring at Daniel intensely*
Hmmm....
Daniel: *smiles at your father while thinking to himself: TF his bald head ass staring at, bitch don't get jealous of my voluminous weave bitch*
You: *looks at them both* UMMM...how about we get seated huh? 😁😁😁
You show your parents their seats and set out all of the lovely food you prepared earlier that morning.

Seating Range:
Mom across from Your right
Dad across from your left
Daniel on your right

You guys sat there eating the delicious food and conversing. You thought your food could use just a pinch of salt but look like there's gonna be more salt than expected (wink wink)
You: Daddy could you pass me the salt?
Dad & Daniel: Sure. *Both reach for the salt but stop at just stare at each other speechless*
You: UMMMM...GOTTA BLAST *speedwalks to your shared bedroom hastily, leaving everyone with their jaw dropped to the floor.

AYEEE guys 😛 Make sure you vote & comment! THANKS so much for 3.4k views like OHEMGEE yeooo 😭😭😭 I'm doing Devin next 😉