Carnival (Daniel Veda)

You were at carnival with a group of your friends from school. You were all on a field trip. That meant you got to spend the whole day with your 2 best friends and Daniel 😍🙌.

"Hey YN we are going to go ride the Terminator but it's only 2 people per ride do we were going to ride it together, but one of us can ride it again with you." Your friend says while smiling

"No it's fine I'll just wait here" You say while rubbing your arm looking towards the ground.

You wait for your friends and sit on the bench beside the ride. You say there and played with your fingers looking lonely. Suddenly you felt the bench move which meant somebody had sat beside you. You look up and come face to face with a frowning Daniel.

"Hey are you okay there Daniel?" You ask quietly.

He looks up and smiles at you "Yeah I'm fine, my friend just ditched me so I'm bored that's all." He replied
"You know my friends did the same to me." You say
"Well that's no fun! Want to go ride something together?" He asks hoping to have some type of fun that night.
"Sure!" You yell hopping off of the bench and look up at him beaming.
As you two walk he follows very closely behind you. Suddenly trip over some wires that connected to ride. As you fell you screamed very loudly because the wires surprised you.

"OW❗️" You whine. Daniel runs up and kneels before you.

"Are you okay?" He asks with a worried voice.
"Yeah, I think am" You say.
He grabs your hand and helps you up but once you're finally up he's still holding your hand.You walk through the whole park talking, laughing, and holding hands the entire time.

The End 💙
--------------------------------------------------
Leave comments 😭
Do yall like the edit I did of him
I cant believe he liked it 2 seconds after I posted it on Instagram😭😭🙌