Chapter 6

Nicole loosely held Louis' hand as he talked to his mates about an upcoming game, she furrowed her eyebrows when a lit up her phone.

It was from Luke.

Daddy doesn't like when his baby girl holds other boys hands. You might have to get punished ;')

Nicole tried to look around in order to look for the devil himself, but to no avail he wasn't anywhere in sight. She thought about last night and what had happened in the kitchen, she didn't even want to imagine what Liam's reaction would be if he caught them.

Brianna was approaching them and she hoped her sister could get her away from Louis, she loved Louis but in a friendly way. She didn't feel sparks with him but her mind made her believe that staying with the blue eyed boy was a good thing.

"Hey Donnie lad, Niki, and other dorks." Brianna was laid back with most people and she knew when she was being too harsh but it wasn't like she cared, Nicole sent her a look as if telling her to make an excuse to get her away from the people she was with.

"I'm gonna have to borrow her from you Louis, we wanna catch up with Li." Nicole knew she would have to do something for Brianna in return, which majorly annoyed her but she didn't really care, as long as she was away from Louis' friends.

"Harry mate c'mere." Brianna glanced at Harry giving him a look whilst he gave her one back, it was as if she was communicating through their eyes.

It didn't surprise Nicole, Brianna was extremely close with Harry,as well as Niall and Liam.

She wasn't very fond of Zayn however. They had made it their mission to annoy the fuck out of each other because of their mural burning hate.

As for Michael, Calum, Ashton, and Luke, she was close to them but not as close as Nicole was.

Nicole rolled her eyes when Brianna grasped her wrist and dragged her away.

"Where are we going?" Brianna's lips pulled into a smirk at her sisters words.

"I'm going to buy a different nose ring, the stud needs to go,I have a party tonight, you're probably going to go suck Luke's dick after he gave you that whicked orgay"Nicole eyes widened in surprise, "h-how do you kno-"

"Dearest sister, stop
acting like you don't know me. I know everything."

Brianna clicked her tongue against her teeth before pointing behind Nicole's back then speeding off.

Nicole went frigid as she saw Luke approaching her, "Hello baby girl." Nicole went weak in the knees when Luke pressed his lips against her neck, she made sure no one was looking before she dragged the Aussie boy out of the school, the school day had finished but people tended to hang around and cause trouble for the teachers.

"Daddy doesn't like it when you're with other guys." Luke growled in her ear with his fingers running over the material of Nicole's leather skirt.

"I-I," Nicole gulped when Luke spun her around, backing her up against the wall. There was no doubt in her mind that Luke was jealous.

Suddenly there was a smirk on Nicole's lips, "was daddy jealous?" Her time was seductive and it was Luke's turn to gulp.

"No."

"Then you wouldn't mind," she paused letting her fingers slip under like hurt and trail over his abs, "if I went and kissed Louis?" Another growl came from Luke as he grabbed her wrist and trailed her hand to his belt buckle.

But Nicole was quick to move her hand, "you're such a fucking tease." He whispered resting his forward against hers.

"I should get going." Nicole whispered back.

Luke was an extremely secular person, no questions asked, he didn't partially date, more like he fucked and left. But with Nicole it felt different.

But what scared Luke was that it was good different.

^^

Nicole walked into
the house just as Brianna did.

"I like it." Nicole commented when she saw the nose ring Brianna had on, Brianna usually switched between rings to studs.

Nicole watched her sister glare at Zayn when she walked into the living room.

Liam noticed causing him to roll his eyes, "nothing has changed since I left has it?" Zayn smirked at Brianna pinching her cheek when she sat in between him and Liam seeing as Nicole room the single chair.

"Don't touch me dickhead."

"Ouch." Brianna wanted to rip his head out from what Nicole could see so she stifled a laugh, it was often funny to her when they fought.

She didn't know why they hated each other, no one but them did. She knew she couldn't ask Brianna because her sister wouldn't talk to her for months if she did.

"Nicole come help me get ready." Brianna grumbled, she could see Nicole was off, the party didn't start until eight but she wanted to get the fuck away from Zayn.

"What's up with you?" Brianna asked when they got to Nicole's room, Brianna didn't let anyone in her room except for Harry.

"Luke?" Brianna asked knowingly, she watched as Nicole groaned into her pillow and threw a pillow at her, Brianna of course caught and threw it back.

"C'mon tell me." Brianna was one of the people who you could go to for anything. She genuinely did care, she gave the best advice, and she could keep a secret.

"I'm basically cheating on Louis, I mean we don't have that spark anymore but it isn't right." Nicole bit her lip.

"And you don't want to hurt Louis." Brianna truly did know everything, she knew it before you. She saw things some people couldn't and always observed every little thing.

"Exactly, and I just feel something different with Luke, I can't quite tell what it is. And Brianna I barely even know him!"

"There's your answer, get to know him." Brianna was right maybe if she knew more then she would feel more at ease with everything.

Nicole nodded, she was in deep shit.

[inhaled1d]