Chapter 4

Third Person POV

When Nicole finished her science period, hitch was her last one, she hurried out to where Brianna was outside waiting for her and Zariya to get out of their classes.

"Took you long enough- why the fuck do you look like you've seen a ghost?" Brianna wasn't one who was sentimental, she had always said what she needed or was completely quiet.

A cigarette hung between her lips and her tattoos peeked out from the sleeves of her long sleeved shirt.

"Luke, he..."

"He actually did the crystal thing? Man he's got balls. I mean I'd hope so, for your sake." Nicole was giving her younger sister a delirious look as if she was ready to kill the girl.

"Hey Zariya." Zariya cringed at the smoke she was enveloped in and glared at Brianna, to which the brown eyes girl rolled her eyes.

"It's my lungs not yours." Both girls rolled their eyes secretly and got into Zariya's car awaiting Brianna who was now thrusting the bud to the ground and stomping on it.

After Brianna grumbled to them they drive off with all their heads in something different.

When they arrived home Zariya had left and Brianna smirked at her sister as if she knew something she didn't, well she did.

"What's the smirk for?" Nicole seemed to catch on to her and glared at her sister.

"Tell me right now."

"Have fun with Luke." After Brianna rushed up to her room there was a loud knock on the door causing Nicole to glare up the stairs.

Slowly she opened the door not surprised to see Luke standing their a smirk on his lips.

"How's my baby girl?" Luke encircled Nicole in his arms whilst Nicole shyly looked up at him.

"I'm good daddy." Her voice was barley above a whisper but that's what Luke did. She barley knew anything about him, and she's barely known him a day and a half but it was how she was the one who always had her walls down and trusted too many people.

Luke nodded still smirking down at the shy girl.

Nicole's shyness seemed to despair when Luke chuckled at her, "Want another crystal." A blush was now fully displayed on her cheeks and she lightly hit the blondes chest.

"Shut up."

"Saying that would have you bent over a table receiving a punishment." A soft gasp was heard from Nicole when Luke's hands softly caressed her bum.

She didn't know why but his dirty words felt normal to her, no one had ever talked to her like that before.

"Don't worry baby girl, soon." And with that Nicole was let go of and Luke stalked off as Nicole's eyes widened.

What a tease.

-•-

Brianna cackled at Ashton who trying to catch a popcorn, that Calum was throwing at him, in his mouth.

Nicole hit Calum in the back of his head when he threw multiple pieces of the snack at her.

"You're a dick." She muttered causing Calum to smile widely.

"Oh, you mean I'm a nine inch dick?" Brianna was now the one to attack the boy, by throwing a pillow at him.

"Oh hush you dimwit."

"Awee, you know you love me."

Brianna rolled her eyes before going back to texting whoever it was she was texting.

Luke had returned later on with Ashton who was completely oblivious to Nicole's tension, and was now holding the girl tightly to him.

But when there was a knock Brianna grumbled under her breathe silently praying it wasn't Zayn. The two hated each other to the ends.

Nicole followed her sister knowing that of Brianna didn't like the person she would tell them to leave.

But when Brianna and Nicole opened the door grins took over their faces.

"Liam!" They both shouted in sync tackling the Wolverhampton boy causing him to stumble back before hugging the two girls back tightly.

"I see you've missed me." Nicole let go but Brianna didn't, Liam was the only person she could fully trust and he had been gone at uni for what seemed like forever.

Brianna finally let go and Liam smiled at the two girls.

"Nicole isn't as short as she was." Liam joked hugging the younger girl once again, he was the eldest of the three.

"Who the fuck are you?" Luke's voice boomed causing Liam to remove his arms from around Nicole with a frown set on his lips.

Brianna glared at Luke for yelling at her brother but once Luke pulled Nicole to his chest Liam growled.

"I should be asking you the same but more. Who are you? why are you at our house,?and why the fuck are you touching my little sister like that?"

_________
A/n: Pic of Brianna on the side. But with brown eyes that has a a dark blue outline and slight dimples.(inhaled1d)