Part 7

"Lou, truth or dare?" Harry asked. "Dare!" Louis exclaimed confidently. "I dare you to take your boxers off!" Harry dared, with a big smile on his face as he knew this would make Lou uncomfortable and embarrassed if he knew what he did last night. "Okay! Its not like you guys haven't seen it before!" He said with a sly grin. He took his boxers off and sat back down, all the boys were laughing like crazy while I was shaking my head. Boys are so immature. "Harry, truth or dare?" Liam asked. "DARE!" He yelled, obviously drunk. "Take your clothes off!" Liam dared. Soon everyone had no clothes on, they had their underwear on of course because that would be just plain disgusting, I was pretty amazed by how fit the boys were. They were all extremely drunk by this time as I wasn't but I was pretending to be, Michael wasn't as drunk either but he acted very drunk. "I know you aren't drunk" Michael whispered in my ear. I giggled and felt him smile on my shoulder. We continued to play, by this time it was 12:35 am and I was pretty tired. "Lolly! Truth or dare?" Louis asked. "Dare" I said, sighing as I was extremely tired. "I dare you to tell your most embarrassing secret" He said with a smirk on his face. I immediately turned red. All the boys were staring at me, Luke had his hands over his ears and his head down, they won't remember this in the morning, I hope! I turned around so I was facing Michael's chest up. I told it to them I was redder than I had ever been before. The boys were laughing at me while Michael was staring at me. I could feel him tense up NOT LIKE THAT YOU DIRTY MINDED PEOPLE, because I was a bit sad and extremely embarrassed. Awww, little Mikey wikey is getting protective off me. I yawned and Michael heard me "L, you can fall asleep, I'm sure as soon as it's your turn and they get no response from you, they will stop and go to bed" He whispered in my ear. I nodded and closed my eyes, I don't know hat happened next as I was out like a light.

"Miss Lolly Hemmings, you may be released today, you just need to gather your things then leave, your brother was kind enough to fill out your paper work for you" The doctor said with a smile on his face. I nodded and thanked him for all that he has done. He then left and Michael entered. "I figured you might need some help changing and getting around as we leave for the tour today and you can't exactly walk so I"M HELPING!" Michael said, yelling the last part. I giggled at his excitement. He helped me change out of the tacky hospital gown that they make you wear, man is it ugly and not my style at all, it is also very paper like so its scratchy which can get pretty annoying. I changed into some comfy track suit pants and a loose light blue top that hung just above my belly. I wore my black and white converse to finish my look. I didn't bother putting makeup on but I gave my hair a light brush so it was puffy and looked pretty good in my opinion. Michael helped me get off my bed and gave me my crutches that I had practised in yesterday and managed to not fall over. I hobbled out of the hospital with Michael trailing next to me slowly as I was adjusting to my crutches and my new temporary style of walking. "We got you a really comfy seat and made it so that the seat can fold so you can put your broken leg out so it doesn't have to be cooped up in a small area!" Michael exclaimed, happy at what he had done for me. I thanked him and gave him a warm smile. We hopped in the car and drove to the airport. Apparently the boys already loaded my suitcase into the car and took it there already. Gosh they look after me! God love them! We arrived at the airport and immediately saw the boys standing around, well more like messing around, along with the girlfriends of One Direction and the girlfriends of 5SOS, I fell pretty proud to be apart of that. Luke immodestly ran up to and almost made me fall as it was unexpected. "H-Hey Luke" I half laughed. "Hey L, so glad your okay! Michael didn't let me see you this morning, he's a meany!" Luke pouted, pretending to cry. I laughed at his expression, which didn't last long as it soon turned into laughter. I lightly punched Michael as he pretended to be angry and walked off to where Ashton and the manager were standing talking about the tour. "So, L, looking after my brother I see!" I hear, being faintly whispered in my ear. I jumped. Shania giggled at that. "Yea, yea I am, he can be a handful at times but I'm managing looking after the big baby. It's gonna be the other way around now since my leg is broken" I giggle. She nodded then patted me on my back, walking over to where Porsha was standing on her phone. I sighed and sat down on a chair. Wow, my life was a mess and just disgusting. What did I do to deserve such a turn around? I have always been the lonely, shy and invisible person. Why am I being treated like I belong? It certainly gives out a warm feeling that makes me all happy and fuzzy. How did I also get the perfect boyfriend? How did I even get a boyfriend? I defiantly don't deserve Michael, he's too kind and care-free. Believe me, I'm care-free too but kind? Never had to be, I am rarely spoken too. Now, it comes naturally and I feel as if I'm becoming someone different and I'm not sure if I wan't that. I like being the quiet and shy one. I'm gonna stay that way. The flight attendant announcing our flight knocked me out of my thoughts. I got up and walked onto the plane to head off to our first destination. I fell asleep on the plane but barely as everyone was so noisy. I felt a dip on the chair beside me and two arms wrap around my waist. I smiled ever so slightly and snuggled into the warm body beside me. I then fell asleep as it was gonna be a long flight to our first stop.