"Um... How are you?" Daniyal asked politely. I closed my eyes as Rauhan face flashed in my closed eyes. I quickly open it again and mentally shake my head.

"I am fine. How are you?" I asked quietly. I don't know what happen to me but I keep thinking about Rauhan.

"I am fine too.So... Um... How much you study?" He asked which making Asim laughed.

"Dude I told you 20 times before she was graduated in science. She also do teaching course and was a teacher." Asim says smirking. I mentally rolled my eyes. I slowly looked up and take a look of his face. He is good looking but looks are not important for me. He has hazel eyes and he was blushing slightly.

"Yeah... Sorry I just forgot."

"Why you guys are so nervous?" Asim asked confused.

'When it is your turn to meet the girl you marry then I ask why you are nervous'. I thought and smirked.

"How much you studied?" I asked because Asim hadn't told me about his studies.

"I graduated in English literature. I also do a short course of writing." He says. I nodded. Then questions we ask were of our likes and dislikes. He can say I was distracted. Most of the questions he asked were answered by Asim. Everytime he give my answers, he looked at me and give me a worried look.

I know I can't do this again. I am distracted with everything happening around me. What ever happen between Rauhan and me or between his Mom and me is affecting me a lot. I was never like this.

At table everyone was talking and having a good time. Daniyal brothers were studying in school and college. His younger brother who is Sami and is 18 was in last year of his school. His other brother who is Zohaib and is 20 was graduating next week.Everyone was talking only I was sitting quietly. Whenever I feel eyes on me I looked up and saw Daniyal keep staring at me and it make me uncomfortable.

"So... Khadija Daniyal you guys decide anything?" Dad asked us with a smile. The smile I was hoping to see. He looked really happy.

"It's a Yes from me Uncle." Daniyal said with same smile. Everyone turned to me for answer. I looked at them before looking down and sighing.

I closed my eyes and whenever I do that I saw his face flashing. I want to get rid from this. I don't know what to say. To say Yes or No? I open my eyes and first saw Asim cornered face that make me better a little.

"Dad I want to you to do Istikhara. Whatever it says I am ready for it." I told them my decision. They looked at me and smiled softly. Even Daniyal and his family also say it is a good way to know what is best for us and what Allah wants.

After dinner everyone left. Usama Bhai and his family also left half an hour ago. I walk back in my room and changed my cloths. I lay on bed staring at ceiling blankly.I rolled on other side and close my eyes. As I was about to sleep a knock on my room door wake me up again.

"Come in"I called out because I forgot to lock it. Door open and a figure came inside.It was dark and I couldn't see anything. I move on side and switch on the lights.

"What are you doing Strawberry?" Asim asked sitting on edge of the bed. I sighed and also sit up and rested back on the headboard.

"Nothing. I was about to sleep." I told him and shrugged. I looked at him but he was staring me back. I raised my eyebrow and he only shook his head.

"Why are you here?" I asked after a silence of few minutes. He sighed and lay back on bed.

"I want to spend some time with you before leaving tomorrow." He says with a sighed.I looked at him shocked.