the hunger games ( my way)

~ this is hunger games my way, Gale has a 16 year old sister named Kaitie, who every year a month before the games he goes in takes her hunting every day that month~ Katniss and Peeta are still in but there is a surpise!~  Hope u like ~ haleigh~

Chapter 1 lost and found 

Kaities Pov:

my fingers spred across my bed as gale shakes me awake " wake up kaitie it time tio start hunting" gale says "ok STOP SHAKING ME ALREDY" i yell at him, he just chuckles and stops " i will be right there" i say "ok" gale say and he leaves. When he leaves i grab my journal and pencil and mark off another day, 5 day till the reaping, till some kid from this district has to commite sudicied (sorry for misspelled word :P) so i get out of bed grab my hunting sack and run down starts. but my old boots on and run out after gale "wait up!" i yell after him and he stos when we reach the fence my less favorite part, after we clmbed under the fence we grab our wepons out of the hollow log and find Katniss, Gales best friend. " hey i set some snares" i offer "ok we will be right up here" gale says and points forward  "okay" i repile  and take off to set up some stares.  TWO HOURS LATER i have been seting stares for about to hours, i head off in the way that gale said they would be. When i get there no ones there, i look around and call thier names " KATNISS, GALE, KATNSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i yell at my self by now it had to be about Eight a clock and i had abouslutly no idea where i was. it is getting so cold then i remebered my blanket in my bag. i layed on the ground an got  my blanket and i hoped no wild dogs came by lookin for a snack.

Gales Pov:

" its all my fault Katniss." i say  with tears in my eyes " gale its not your fault" Katniss tells me "Then WHOS IS IT! I LET HER GO OFF ON HER OWN! SHE DOESNT KNOW THE WOODS LIKE ME AND YOU! SHE ONLY IN HERE  FOR A  MONTH EACH YEAR SNICE SHE WAS 12!" i yelled at her "GALE i know she your little sister but come on she has your skill at survile and hunting we will find her tomorrow, she has her knife right?"  she says "yes" i reply " she has her food pack right?" "right" "and you put a blanket in there, right " "right" i whisper back "then she will be find untill tomorrow and when u get up come get me and we will go get her, i promise" Katniss says "ok" i wisper and go home with out a goodgame bag and without a sister

Kaities Pov:

its gotten to cold to stay where i was so i found a little hole in the bottom of a tree and hope that i will be found soon. ii am so tired that i fall into a light sumber. NEXT MORINIG i wake up before the sun had barley rosen above the hills and it appernt that i have been crying in my sleep because my blanket is covered in tears. but i cant hold the rest in and i feel the tears fall down my face and i just wan gale i cry out "GALE!" Through my tears. by mid afternoon i am still crying but back in my hole of the tree, when i hear foot steps out side the hole and talkin between Two people i can make out ther voice "Kaitie" gale says "KAITIE" katniss yells i am still crying when gae says " Katniss do you hear crying?" "yes i do" she reponds amd gales bends down and say " Kaitie?"  "G-G-G-Gale?" "KAITIE" gale says and grabs me ot of the hole i was in. he hugges me for like 2 minutes and i dont  stop to hug back. But my body starts  to shake uncontrollable and i black out.

Gales Pov

i had just gotten my sister back and now she blacked out and is still shakin uncontrollably " KATNISS WE NEED TO GET HER TO YOUR MOM!" I yell at her " I KNOW!" she yells back at me but i have already taken  off toward her house " WAIT UP!" She yells faintly behind me. by the time we got to katniss house Kaities shakin was worst than when we started this way  " MOM!" katniss yelled  "yes?" her mom answered ' WE NEED YOUR HELP NOW!" she yelled back and her mom ran and gasped when she saw Kaitie " get her the kitchen NOW!" her mom yelled "PRIM GO HELP MOM IN THE KITCHEN!" katniss yells "OK" prim yells back  2 HOURS LATER  they got her to stop shaking and her fever down. by the night time she was on the couch and wasnt about to leave her side, even when every on went to bed i didnt i was up all night with her, around two in the moring she woke up and i didnt know i was looking down with my head in my hands crying " G-G-G-Gale why are y-y-y-you cryin-g-g-g?" "KAITIE!" and i gave her a huge bear hug and she didnt mind to return it.

~ok so thats the frist chapter and 3 days untill the reaping and the Big surpise~

~ haleigh~