"See! You're smiling because you know it's true!" He playfully rolled his eyes and grabbed the box,shoving into his pocket.

"Thanks,Jay,I don't know what me or Jess would do without you." I felt another smile creep onto my face.

"Oh,you know,crash and burn." He laughed and got up from his chair after me,shaking his head at my response to him.

"Jess tells me that all the time." Sam said while fixing his somewhat long,shaggy hair.

"We need to go get you a haircut! Can't have you looking all ratchet when you're about to purpose!!" I teases while messing up his hair. Sam glared at me before trying to fix it,again. Smiling innocently at him before grabbing his arm and taking off.

"Off to class we go!"

As Sam and I , walked to class, I got a few stares,I don't see why,I mean we were dressed pretty casual. I was wearing a light blue Hollister jean skirt with a light blue v-neck and white flip flops. My hair was straight with a white headband pulling back my bangs from my face. I was way to lazy to put on make up this morning,so the only thing that stood out on my face were my electric blue eyes,which I often received many compliments on.

Sam was wearing dark jeans,with a white polo and some shoes to match. I smiled back at a few guys who didn't even try hiding the fact that they were starring pretty hard.

"You could get any guy on campus,yet you choose to stay single,some girls wish they could have your looks ,Jay! " Sam commented,also noticing the stares. I only giggled at this,mostly because I just don't know what to say.

"No one really stands out to me!" I exclaimed while a smile.

"You've always helped me out with Jess ,so I'm going to help you find a boyfriend! You need a date for our wedding." Sam said with a grin.

"Do you have somebody in mind?" I asked,confused.

"Um,no,but don't worry! It'll come to me!" He said with a laugh. I rolled my eyes and hit him playfully on the arm.

"Do you have a cute older brother you can hook me up with?" I jokingly asked.

Sam looked at me and opened his mouth to say something when his phone started ringing. He looked at his phone and put it back into his pocket-suspicious. I decided not to ask about it and continued to walk to class.

2:30 PM

Class is finally over,2 hours of my life I will never get back. I grabbed my book and headed towards the door. Bed here I come,prepare to have an awesome nap date with me!

"Christians, Jaime ,Christians." I heard my professor call out,I wasn't use to hearing my full name,everyone usually just says J.C or Jay.I looked at Sam waiting at the door for me and motioned from him to go meet up with Jess like we usually do after class.

"Yes,Professor? I'm Jaime Christians. " The professor looked up at me and smiled,showing off his obvious aged teeth.

"I was informed to give you this letter after class,it's from the housing office,Ms.Christians." He said while handing me the letter,then running his hand through what was left of his grey-white hair.

"Thank you,Professor!" I said with a smile. When I turned to walk out,I heard my pen drop,so I turned back around and to pick it up. I looked at the professor a last time when I grabbed my pen and saw his eyes flash a jet black. I gasped slightly and tried to hurry out of the room as fast I could without making it too noticeable.

I didn't even bother to meet up with Sam and Jess ,I just went straight to my dorm. I was so freaked out,I hadn't opened the letter. I guess,I'll just open it now. I groaned as I finished reading it.

"We would have to ask that you find another residence to stay at while we take care of the rodent problem. " I read aloud. I fell onto my bed on my back and placed a pillow over my face.

"UGGGGHHHHHHHH!" I screamed into the pillow. I laid motionless on the bed until I heard a knock at the door.

"Who is it?" I yelled from across the room.

"It's Jess." I heard the person on the other side of the door yelled back.

"Come in!"

Jess walked in,all her glory- wearing some light blue faded hollister shorts and a cute pink tank top,with her blonde hair down in messy waves,classic Jess.

"Why didn't you meet up with Sam and I?" The memory of the professor's creepy black eyes resurfaced in my mind,giving me the chills.

"I just wasn't feeling too good,plus you and Sammy need some alone time!" I lied. Jess didn't need to worry,it was probably just the lighting or something.

"Jay,we live together,we have all the alone time we need." Jess said with a wink.

"okay,first off...EWWWWW! Second....EWWWWWWWWWWW!!" I yelled putting my pillow back on my face. Jess laughed and flicked my arm.

"Hey,what's this letter for?" Jess asked picking up my housing letter.

"I'm being temporarily kicked out of my dorm." I said with resentment in my voice.

"That sucks..crash at our place. I'm sure Sam wouldn't mind." She suggested.

"I'm so glad you offered because I was just gonna go there and stay whether you liked it or not!" I told her with a grin. Jess flicked me,again and chuckled at my goofiness.

I packed some clothes and books I needed for class,then grabbed my laptop and stuffed it in my bag. That should do it.

"Okay,you drive,I had a weird day." I said giving Jess the best puppy dog eyes I could muster up.

"Ugh,fine!"

"Love you!" I said blowing her a kiss,after putting my bag in the trunk.

After ten minutes,we showed up at the apartment,thank God she doesn't live that far. I grabbed my bag and followed Jess upstairs. As soon as I got inside I plopped down on the couch. Sam walked in the living room already looking like he was ready for bed.

"Sammy,it's barley 9! You ready for bed?" I called out,slightly laughing at him. Sam stuck his tounge at me and walked to the kitchen to get some water.He was wearing a white t-shirt,in his cotton boxers.

"Looking good,Winchester." Jess referred to Sam with a wink. Sam pretended to be a shy girl and giggled ,then model walked to his room.Jess continued to eye rape him,while my nose scrunched up in distaste.

"It's like Sam is the girl and you're the horny guy in the relationship!" I busted out when Sam was out of ear's shot. Jess shot me a glare before it turned into laughter.

I went over to my bag and grabbed a black tank top and my red Stanford shorts. I jumped on the couch and drifted off to sleep in a few minutes.

Narrative P.O.V

Jess looked at J.C and smiled. She had her bestfriend next to her and boyfriend waiting for her in the other room,Jess felt happy and knew things were suppose to be like this.

Good or bad???? Feedback would be nice!! This is my first story on here :) lol