Chapter 2 (part 2)

Natalia's Pov*

Period D-History W/ Liam.
________________________

I walked into class and spotted Zach at the back with a free seat next to him. I made a B-line straight towards him. 

"Hey, would you mind if I sat there?" I pointed to the free seat next to him. He shook his head and pulled out the seat. I said a quiet 'thank you' and sat down. Soon, everyone piled in and sat down. Mr Ney came in and wrote down what we were gonna do today. After he was done, I looked up at the chalk board. 

Today:

Work on the 1st chapter or if done, 2nd chapter.

Once done, free time.

Okay, seems easy enough. I moved and looked towards Zach. He had his netbook out, and on page's with a full page of typing done. He passed it to me, and I read it. 
(I'm kinda making my own version of the Titanic. So don't tell me if I'm wrong or something okay?)

Chapter 1. A Story by Natalia Kills and Zachary Sampson. 

Issaacs Point Of View

I was sitting in a bar with my friends, Levi and Mason. We were just playing a game of poker, when Mason asked when the ship leaves for the U.s, while were stuck in Southampton U.K. 
"It leaves in 1 hour. People are still arriving. You thinking about going?" Someone said, walking by. I looked up to see the bar tender, passing out drinks. I shook my head, telling him 'no'. It's not that I don't wanna, it's just, I don't have the money to get a ticket to go on. I went back into play the game when Levi set down a pair of tickets. I asked "What are those for?"  He answered back, "To  go on the Titanic" I was shocked. How an the hell did he get those? They were about $100 a piece! "I got them for a present from my aunt, but I don't wanna go. SO she told me to give them to someone who wants them" I looked back at the tickets, raising all of my money. Soon, after, I won. I grabbed my winnings and the ticket, asking Mason if he wants to come. And of course he said yes. I grabbed my bag and Mason grabbed his, and we both ran for it. The ship I mean. We were still running when I saw this beautiful girl step out of her car with the help of a man. Probably her fiancé. Soon, Mason and I got on the ship, passing our tickets to the person who was waiting for them and let us go, giving us our room key and what level we were on. Room #394 Level 3.

3 hours later, we were setting sail in the Titanic.

End

It wasn't that bad. Maybe it should be a little longer. But that's my opinion. I handed it back to Zach and watched as Mr Ney, came around and collected all of the first chapters to grade them and to see how we are doing with our writing assignment. He came to our table, grabbed our first chapter and went on to the next table. Well, he grabbed our netbooks

######################################
Period E. Math w/Harry & Zayn
######################################

When I entered the room, Mr. Manning was already their, sitting at his desk, grading papers like always. I sat in the front of the class, because I didn't want to sit next to Zayn and Harry again. They were sitting in the back, in the far left of the classroom. They were both on their phones, smirking. Do I wanna know? Not really.

"Okay, today we're gonna have a little competition. Boys against girls" 

"But that's not fair. The boys should have a girl team captain and the girls should have a boy team captain" Harry yelled out. Mr. Manning thought for a moment.

"Great idea. Harry pick who you want over and who to send over" Harry looked at Zayn and they both nodded.

"Natalia and sending over Freddie"

"We actually had a chance of winning, but with Freddie, we're gonna lose" One of the sluts, Brandy complained. Ha bitch.

"Okay, I'm gonna write the equation on the board and the team captain has to hold up their answer, but first consult with everyone else to see if they have the write answer. Easy enough right?" I nodded, "Alright, Freddie, Natalia, please go over to the other sides and I'll start writing them down" I got up and sat down next to Carson. He was pretty smart, so he can help to check.

2x + 3 / 4 = x + 7 / 3

I started to quickly write the answer down.

(4)(3) {2x + 3 / 4} = (4)(3) {x + 7 / 3}
             (3)(2x + 3) = (4)(x + 7)
                     6x + 9 = 4x + 28 
                 (6x - 4x) = (28 - 9)
Before I had the chance to finish, Freddie rose his answer up. Mr. Manning checked it.

"Sorry F team, you are wrong. Now N team has all the time to answer" I smiled and continued to write it down.

x(6 - 4) = 19
2x = 19
x = 19/2 = 9.5

I raised my answer and the teacher checked it, giving me a slight nod. I smiled, I had it right.

"One point for the N team" Our side cheered. He wrote down the next equation.

4 (4x) + 2 (x) = 72

16x + 2x = 72
18x = 72
x = 4

I held up the answer, right before Freddie did.

"Both correct, but Natalia held it up quicker" Another point for us. This went until the bell rang, telling us it was lunch. We won, we had 11 points and they had 9. We played until we did all 20. So yeah...

I quickly packed up and headed over to my locker. I did my combination and opened it, setting all of my stuff in it but grabbed my phone from the top shelf and stuck it in my pocket. I closed my locker and turned to the left to be greated by Niall. I almost fell.

"Come and sit with us at lunch?" He asked. I nodded. Why are you so stupid Natalia? I don't know, I argued back with my mind. I walked in the lunch room with Niall. We both got in line. I wonder what today's lunch is. Soon, it was my turn in the line. I walked up looking at the food.

"I'll have 2 blt's, a banana, white milk and a cookie" I asked. She nodded, giving me a smile and got what I asked for. I payed for my lunch and waited for Niall. I usually give him my lunch, so I basically gotta wait, and to walk with him to his and the boy's table.

##############
I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING WHEN I SAID I WOULD! I WENT ON A HOLIDAY AND FORGOT TO UPDATE BEFORE I LEFT. ANYWAY, I UPDATED NOW BUT I'M STILL SO SORRY! I FEEL SO BAD. ANYWAY, HOPE THIS WAS GOOD. I'M ON SUMMER BREAK SO I'LL HOPEFULLY UPDATE. ALRIGHT

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW FOR A FOLLOW

BYE

LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH

ALRIGHT FOR REAL NOW

BYE!