Chapter 1 (part 4)

Louis Pov *

(Yah! Someone else's pov! )

I felt my heart racing just by sitting next to her. We were at my house sitting on the couch watching the television.

"So..." I started, trying to get some sort of conversation started.

"So...um...why am I here, if we're not working on the project?" She asked. I felt myself starting to sweat. My hands became clamy. I wanted to ask her out but after what I've done to her? I already know the answer. Big fat no! We were best friends years ago...I remember those days. We use to hang out everyday, sleep at each others houses all the time...it was just perfect. At the age of 13...I started to develop feelings for her...but...that day I wanted to ask her out, she told me she liked Devon. I was crushed. That was the first time I ever pushed her...the first time I ever hurt her. Shes 17 and I'm 18. Today is the anniversary of the day that I hurt her. Once a month my friends and I skip school on a Monday. Once a month on a Monday I think about what I did to her...On those Monday's, we go to the park and just hang out. Sometimes...I cry so hard that I pass out.

My eyes landed on her "baby bump" One day I imagine that she'll be pregnant with my baby and that we're married.

"Louis?" I felt myself snap back into reality. She was looking at me with concern filled eyes. Gosh those eyes..."You okay? You zoned out after I finished talking....Louis, why are you sweating?"

"I don't feel so good" I wasn't lying. I really didn't feel good. She was a drug...a drug that I was addicted to. She made my stomach do flips. She made me wanna go right up to her, kiss her and hug her, never letting go.

"You wanna rest?" She asked. I shook my head no.

"I need to get writing on the first chapter. Um...you can watch a movie if you want" I said gestering towards the movies pilled next to the t.v. she nodded. I went upstairs and went on my netbook. I opened up pages and started typing.

I was walking to the my apartment when a little girl ran past me crying for her mommy. She soon was out of sight. A few moments later, I heard a bag and a very loud crying noise. I dropped my suit case and ran where I heard the noise. I turned the corner to see the little girl laying on the floor, crying. I picked her up and cradled her in my arms. I slid down the wall and placed her in my lap.
"Hey baby. Where's your mother?" I asked. She looked up at me. Her big blue eyes shining.
"I don't know. I was walking a little bit ahead and I looked back to see her not there. I'm scared"
"Hello scared, I'm William. Nice to meet you" she giggled at my joke. I smiled. At least I made her stop crying.
"Abby! Baby! Where Are You!" Some women was yelling a girls name. The little girl in my lap, perked up at the mention of the name Abby.
"Mommy!" The little girl yelled out. The women who was yelling, came around the corner and smiles and rushed up to the little girl, picking her up from my lap and hugging her.
"Momma was so scared baby girl. Please don't run away again Abby, please don't ever again" The women was telling her daughter not to run away again. I got up and coughed, getting the attention of the women. She looked at me and her face paled.
"William?" She asked. Her voice...so soft...her eyes...so brown...she's deffinatly familiar. After a few seconds of thinking it hit me. Elizabeth.
"Elizabeth" I said. I smiled. She didn't.
"Elizabeth. Why did you leave?" I asked. Hurt flashed throughout her entire face.
"I had too..you wouldn't have been happy"
"Why wouldn't I be happy? I had you!"
"I....I was pregnant William. Pregnant with your Child. You always told me you wanted to have kids once you were married. We weren't married. I crushed your dreams..." she was crying. She was pregnant ...she left because of a pregnancy.
"I would've been happy Elizabeth" my eyes trailed down to Abby. Elizabeth smiled at me and nodded. My eyes widen. Abby ...Abby was my daughter.

"You okay now Louis?" I jumped at the voice. I turned around to see Natalia standing there. I nodded. I got up and walked over to her.

"I'm sorry Natalia" After I said that, I kissed her. She didn't react at all. She put her hands on my chest, trying to push me away. I wrapped my arms around her waist, bringing us closer together. Why wasn't she kissing back? Didn't she like me? I pulled back. Natalia stood there, tears forming in her eyes. She got out of my grasp and ran downstairs and out the door. I ran downstairs with tears streaming down my face. I saw my mom standing next to the door with the car keys in her hand. She saw me face and opened her arms. I ran inside them, barring face into her shoulder. Sobs racked my body. I cant lose her again.

###################################################

End of the chapters 1! Okay tell me what u think of it?

Bye