Chapter 1 (part 2)

Natalias Pov

Per D-  History w/Liam

###############################################################

I got to my locker once again and opened it. I grabbed my history notebook and my book just in case I finish early. I closed my locker and saw Louis, Harry and Zayn walking my way. Zayn looked at my baby bump (shes still fake pregnant. All week she has to wear it).

"Its for science" Louis answered. Zayn nodded his head.

"So little slut. Your working with me for two projects. This baby project is on your own. I have to write the first chapter. Your coming to my house, after school today to work. Got it?"

"I...I uh...cant. I have to watch my brothers Kohl and Jaden...." I said quietly, scared of what he'll do to me.

"Fine. C'mon guys. Lets get away from the whore" Louis, Harry and Zayn walked away. I sighed with relief. I thought he was gonna do something...today's been weird. They haven't really heated me up yet...

*RING RING RING*

Shit ....warning bell. I ran down to Mr Neys room for history. I walked in to see no empty seats left...but one beside Liam. He smirked and patted the chair next to him. I gulped. Oh dear lord please......I walked over and sat in the seat and put my stuff on the table.

"Morning class. Today's the day for the project! I know your doing this in Mrs Cox class but our is in history. I want you to right something that happened years ago, like the titanic ...or Emmet Tills death but...I want you to write you as the character. Make it romantic or tragedy"

I started thinking what to do for the project, I didn't seem to notice that Mr Ney started calling off names for partners. I heard my name.

"Natalia you'll be working with Zachary " Zachary turned he head towards me and smiled.

"Please go sit and talk with your partners and you'll do the first chapter tomorrow! " I sat with Zachary and started talking about the titanic. How its a romantic and tragedy at the same time.

Soon enough class ended. I headed out and went to my locker. I put the notebook in but kept my book. I don't eat here. Well...I get lunch but I give it to Niall. I sit on a bench and read the whole lunch period.

###############################################################

At lunch

###############################################################

I got in line and grabbed a tray. I got two sandwiches and 2 puddings for Niall. I payed for a coke and walked towards their table. I pasted the tray to Niall.

"Its Turkey and Cheese for that one-" I pointed to the first sandwich "-that one is a BLT" He unwrapped the BLT and started eating. I walked away. J sat at my table and started reading "Because Of Wind-Dixe".

Half way through, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I jumped about 10 feet in the air. I turned around to see Liam?

"Uh......yah" I asked quietly. He smirked but covered it with a smile.

"Want to come eat with us?" He looked back at their table. Me following his gaze. They were staring at us. I shook my head and looked back at Liam.

"No thanks. Its about time for me to go. I'm not eating anyway. Bye" I grabbed my book, getting up and walked out and going to the library for studyhall.

###############################################################

After her "lunch "

In Library for Studyhall