18 - Long-lost Kitty

Start from the beginning

"Hey guys~" Yesung oppa greeted them.

"Hello hyung!" The five guys chorused and they noticed us.

"Hyung, who are they?" Some boy that looks like like a mix of a dinosaur and a puppy asked.

"Oh, they're our friends. She's Minjoo..." he tilted his head sideways to my direction "...and the other one is Minra."

"Annyeonghaseyo~" the both of us greeted and bowed.

As if on cue, the group formed a line, bowed, and greeted us.

"Annyeonghaseyo, we are the shining SHINee~"

"I'm the leader Onew." He doesn't look like one though. He gave us a wide smile showing his pearly whites.

"I'm Bling Bling Jonghyun." The dino-puppy said. Yeah, I'll settle with dino-puppy.

"I'm the Almighty Key~" The one with blonde locks and feline eyes said, smiled, and flipped his hair. Does every group have a diva? Well, Super Junior did tell some stories about the other members including their very own diva. I guess so.

"I'm the Flaming Charisma, Minho." The frog-looking guy said with a deep voice. He's pretty handsome for someone that resembles a frog.

"I'm the maknae, Taemin!" The cute one that really looks like a girl - I mean is he even a guy? He's too pretty - enthusiastically said.

"Congrats on your comeback! We brought some snacks" said Yesung oppa.

"I smell chicken~"

"Do I see banana milk?"

"Calm down guys, sheesh~"

"Thank you hyung."

"Yeah, thanks hyung. You too, Minjoo and Minra."

And I thought these guys are normal - except for the diva. Apparently not.

While the leader and the maknae are having a ball eating what we brought, the diva stood up and eyed me up and down. What? He's secretly a fashion police working undercover and will report me for committing a crime in fashion? Well... That could happen.

"Do you know who I am?" Weird... Didn't he already introduce himself?

"You're the Almighty Key, like what you said?" I answered, not really sure where this is going.

"No, no. My real name... Don't you recognize me?" his eyes stared deep into mine.

"I'm sorry but I don't?" I really can't recognize him. Have we met or something? He held my shoulders and stared at me. Woah dude, back down. I know martial arts...

"Try to... Princess." he said the last word subtly but I still caught it... The accent sounds familiar. Like... a Daegu one? But that's the only thing I recognize from him, anyway. He removed his grip from me ... we'll still see each other" he said and winked.

I can still feel his cat-like eyes boring into mine.

[End of Flashback]

--

Cat-like eyes...

"Cat..."

"Cat..."

"Cat..."

"And... Princess... The only one who dared call me that was..."

...

"KIBUM?!"

"Took you long enough" and the door opened, revealing the same feline-eyed boy I thought about. Do all things happen here on cue?

----------------------------------

A/N:

*whispers* I am back~ I am back~ I am back, back, back, back, back~

Here's an update with a touch of SHINee~! :))

You see, someone will play a sort of important role here~ I think you already know who ^^

Key's my SHINee bias and lately I've come to really love SHINee so I can't resist not putting them... Hope you like the chapter :3

And see, I told you I did my research~ *proud* :D (the Yesung visiting SHINee thing - picture on the right)

And... I'm really gonna miss our Yesung :(( Let's wait for him like we did with the other oppas~ I hope he takes care of himself well... Yesungie hwaiting~! Super Junior hwaiting~!

But hey, look at the bright side, Heenim will soon return~~! ^^

Ah, I should shut up now.

Like I said, I hope you like this chapter~ Comments please? And vote, too... If you like :3

By comment I mean, how is the chapter and my "research" ?

Oh and I haven't properly thanked everyone who took time to read this work of absolute randomness and tolerated my laziness... Thank you for all the reads, votes, comments, and addition to their reading lists~ I really appreciate them ^_^ 

Until the next update~~