0.

Harry had been sat at his usual table for over 3 hours now. The glares of envious students failing to find a vacant seat were not missed by him, but he didn't care. This was his table.

To the average passerby-er, he seemed like a normal distressed student, trying to get a grip by sitting at a booth at the campus' cafeteria ordering cups of coffee after coffee, only that wasn't the case. 

Harry wasn't stressed; he had perfect grades. He wasn't there for the drinks either. Hell, he didn't even like coffee, he just took it so they wouldn't kick him out.

Harry was there for her.

The girl with the shiny black hair that glistens with the reflection of the florescent lights. 

The girl that has a smile that could melt a frozen lake, end wars, cure diseases. 

The girl that he was so deeply infatuated with, to the point where he's willing to miss out on every activity just so he could be able to sit and watch her. 

The girl that didn't know he exists.

But that was going to change. 

-

I DEFINITELY SHOULD NOT BE STARTING A NEW STORY WHEN MY FIRST ONE IS DYING BUT I REALLY WANTED TO GET THIS IDEA DONE IDK IM SORRY

probably wont start this until Bent is almost over idk BUT I HAVE A RLY GOOD IDEA FOR THIS reaaaaaaaaally hope you guys like it omg.

ok hope ur as excited for this as i am I WILL NOT DISAPPOINT I PROMISE

also yay dorky frat harry!!!!

ok yay spread the word and add this to your libraries so u could see when i finally post the first chapter thanks lmao bye

x